The poker chit chat

JeppeL

It's just variance, isn't it?  hurts more than a circumcision, doesn't it?

It would be fun as hell if unibet would include somewhere in the "Profile" section a graph kind of thing, so you can see your ups and downs. I'm so freakin' curious as to how my graph would look on this site that i'm willing to manually make one lol.

PS This is blackrain79's graph (kinda small sample and i don't know the date though, but there's something to be learned here)

unnamed.thumb.jpg.675b168d141f39650d69c6fcfe953d30.jpg

• Like 1

Yesterday i went from about 80 Euros to 135 E, playing solid 5 NL short stack. I admit, i got lucky on 2 occasions (had TPTK, nut flush draw, nut straight draw and hit a full - lol, none of the outs i counted hit, only the ones i dismissed and one time i coolered someone with KK vs AQo)... and then i got unlucky on some occasions similar to this : hit a set on the flop with TT, flop comes QT7 two suits, i check, guy bets, i raise he donks all in...he has open ended, no flush draw - i saw the ace on the river and i almost cried, honestly (this was the last hand i played when i was still thinking "i can make some $, no prob" ... i cringe quit the session)... hit two pair, guy has better pairs, hit a low straight, he rivers the higher straight... so then... it all started going down the drain... i think i went from 135 to about 90... sh*****t... actual EV= +10 Eur :)))))

How do you guys deal with these kinda swings? Especially knowing that you played kinda ok...

Why does it feel like flips are like 20-80% to opponent and 70-30 situations 10-90 to opponent. 🤣 Depressin stuff to lose all hands, even 98% on the flop aint enough 😞  Every AA opponents flat something like Qjo, KJo and hits pair, all in and river helps every fking time 

Somewhere i read that some of the freerolls changed the payout, for example the 18:15 CET pays out 47 places instead of 24. Nice to see, thank you (i guess @Leo-Unibet). Its really better.  👍

On the other hand i busted 50. because the software put me on an other table, right in the big blind when i had like 1,5 BB. 🆗 Great preparation for tonight`s UO50, more luck there please :happy: 

• Like 1

Anyone have problem with getting right ticket for registration? Today it took from me MTT ticket for UnibetOpen instead of UO ticket. I guess it was my fault, it was late req and i didnt notice. I know software takes those that are expiring first but to be honest its kinda frustrating.

When i register for UO satellite it should get my UO tickets when i have them not MTT tickets,

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@booobiii wrote:

i foud my self here,my keybord and mouse went down :happy: from 4th floor.it was the final 250 UO and I had ace flush went all in and the guy made full house on the river😠 i saw black that moment 😀

Not going into details, but there may have been quite a few cheap wireless mouses gone airborne during games online from this point of view too. 😞

• Like 2

Screenshot_20171101-094239.thumb.png.2cd19d37e6e75466bcfcdc4f7437e432.png

Screenshot_20171030-195024.thumb.png.7b3f71003cabc274ffe7cba30b7bc6a1.png

As usual after 35-40 playing with an irresistible game, something like this happens. I do not understand this software at all.

And it's not the first time either free or buy, coincidence is too much fck this.

Already becomes cartoon.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Good luck to those who still believe in this site.

I will play free tickets for the 1000 and 3000 tournaments, and after that I think I will take a longer break on this software.

Because I think it is a waste of this year's game on this software. And many nerves.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

call-you-out.png.b82a6a3c8b408965c6bb28e4e0dbb527.png

Screenshot_2017-11-05-17-18-34.thumb.png.2128a4c2a83ca9badc338f04b0ae485f.png

How are you supposed to play this....???? 

Same story in the 1000 & 3000 mission tourneys. I worked hard for those tickets & spent money & time finishing the missions to get them... only to see them waste away, because of a software glitch & I can't see my cards........

I'm so upset & disappointed right now... & I was doing so well. Very tired & even more upset right now. Tomorrow I'll do a write up about this, cause if I do it now, it's gonna be nasty & I don't want that. 

• Like 2
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

For me always Omaha freerolls and Omaha MTTs are opening with no cards. All i need to do is to restart the software. Strange glitch.

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist