The poker chit chat

JeppeL

So i played a couple of hands on 4nl that i didn't understand what's going on.
So i open 3x from MP with JdJh and everyone after me calls FLOP - 6hJcTc, so POT is 59 and SB checks and BB bets 12 i raise to 54 everyone folds and BB goes all-in for 176 more and i call POT 432 and the TURN is 6s and RIVER 3c. Next hand i get 4d4h UTG and i open 3x and CO calls me, FLOP is 2hAh6d - POT is 27 i bet 14 and CO calls TURN is 5d - POT is 55 i bet 28 and CO calls RIVER is 3d - POT is 111 i bet 56 and CO has 340 and raised to 251 and i move all-in witch he calls and has Kc2c. Before this  hands i had a hand where UTG opens 3x CO calls and i have 44 in sb and call, flop is Ax4 i check utg checks co bets i raise co goes all-in for  100bb with AKo i mean what does he think i have a rag ace ? Pretty much from this session it seems 4NL is full of SPONSORS O.o, people dont give a F about position or anything, they are here to punt.

@DaVitschehow will you play the hands or think about them?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So i play this MTT and i get KK - UTG with 25bb i make it 1k and the guy in the HJ with 15bb tanks a little and makes it 1.6k and OFC he has AA but i mindlessly click all-in like a multitabling robot :|, my question is do they ever show with worse than aces in that spot?

@SCOBY they have a parameter set in their software.

(...)If player = 'Scoby':    HandWins = FalseElse:    HandWins = winner(player)(...)define winner(player):    if player = rank[0]:        return True    else:        return False

rank[x] is the array in which all players are sorted from best hand to worst and is redifined after every betting round.

I know this because I have seen the code 🤫

• Like 2
I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF,how do you explain the fact that before this bad time for me, that is, since I won the 250 euro unibet ticket at the February betting contest, I think for myself or finishes the tickets won at free or very little games  ..

The last year (2016 )every month we earn at least two tickets from free games ...

Is ignorance I believe FOR ME .......

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

@DavidP_Unibet@JeppeL@MarcoVSo i couldn't sleep because of coughing, and i was thinking about my history with Unibet and i remembered the days on microgaming and a particular type of MTT, i think it was called SURVIVAL and had stages with a timer, an at the end of each level if you had the stack under a set amount u got eliminated and top 40 or something got equal pay, i remember u had a heart when you stack was in no risk a broken heart when you were near risk and a skull when you were in danger of elimination.

I think that type of MTT will be a great addition.

• 2 weeks later...

I can not believe this player, today I hit him at the table in three freerolls and only all in playing with any cards, ashamed to be .....

Esti un i__utit  i.d.i.o.t.u.le.Screenshot_20171002-151800.thumb.png.f1504521cb38443a4082028c27326066.png

_I_.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

There was 4 European Open freerolls and in 3 in 2nd place was the same person PirinenVellu. I dont know if thats more ridiculous or impressive.. I met him at the table and he was able to made odd allin with 810 so dont know what to think :P. Anyway, congratulations! 

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist