The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@psrquack wrote:

I just read the new poker boss' debut post at 2+2. I hope he will come here to say something to us too.

Sorry for the late reply - at the moment I'm kind of stepping between my old role and Head of Poker job still so time hasn't been my friend! I'm going to take some time to really catch up on the community site this weekend but just wanted to pop in and let you know that I'm here :)

• Like 9
“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Hey chaps, been lurking around on here for a couple days, got to say I'm enjoying the unibet bet site compared to another , thank god there's no soul crushing tilt enduring spins on here. I'm not a very good player but I enjoy the game, sometimes I'm a rock, others times I'm mostly a donk, and on occasion I play a good game. (Placed 1st on freeroll yesterday) 

Hoping to  get involved in some community events.

Cheers. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

@psrquack I won a €4 bullet ticket on a €1 flip (against only three other players), I used the ticket yesterday and I did ok.

I didn't re-buy or add-on and still made it to the final table:

2017-07-07.png.36b17698938a03cb946f463cc57289df.png

And I got the €1 ticket from the community freeroll a couple of weeks ago so it was all free money!
There were 18 prizes and I swear, going from 19 players to 18 took at least 20 minutes... 😃
I also played the €500 betting freeroll at the same time and got a daily €4 ticket. I was away 15 minutes from both tournaments and lost 80% of my €500 betting stack.

The €4 bullet tournament is so slow that you can be away for a while if you got a decent stack.

So it was a good day, I also won the Tennis raffle but I'm still waiting for that bonus...

• Like 5
The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

Anone playing the 1000 GTD bullet 4 now now? I've decided to play under my community alias... been having a great week @ the tables. @psrquack or @BroederTuck or maybe one of the newer community members.. Anyways Good Luck & see you @ the final table. I challenge all community members to play under their community alias

• Like 2
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

3rd break I was down to 3800 when everyone around me was in the 20k -35k bracket from taking a couple of knocks... Fought my way back & ended up @ the final table for 5th place for 70 Euros... Thanx to everyone for a very enjoyable game & thanx to Unibet for the free money. I earned my entry into the tourney from a 4 bullet ticket I won in a freewill. Lol

• Like 1

got reply from @DavidP_Unibet on 2+2 tnx bro:

MTT promo will be Bounty Badlands, a repeat of the promo from April. The page hasn't been fully updated yet but prizes and earning points will be same as here: https://www.unibet.com/promotions/po...-badlands-2017

High Stakes Race will continue through August.

The page for the Mission isn't up yet but the prizes will be:

Step 1: 50 bonus points
Step 2: 50 bonus points
Step 3: €1,000 GTD freeroll ticket
Step 4: 200 bonus points
Step 5: €3,000 GTD freeroll ticket

We're also planning a weekly Twitch raffle promo to give away some Vegas packages but I'll wait for clarification on that before sharing more details.

• Like 3

@wwaanneess wrote:

We're also planning a weekly Twitch raffle promo to give away some Vegas packages but I'll wait for clarification on that before sharing more details.

this sounds juicy... can't wait for more info. Please PM me when you do share more details @wwaanneess. P. S.. I love the Badlands Bounty... been quite lucky in them

I have no idea how to play poker, every time fue play with money or free play over a wretch who plays some cards Q 3; 9 4; 2 7; J 3; Etc, of course, of different colors, and I'm lose all my chips . Who tells me how to play poker with such competitors? I would say some ugly words about these individuals who consider the poker game to be a bingo. !!!Players of kk ...

I criticize what I don't like"!!!