The hardest mission ever.....

Cindy_Essex

...is also a fun one!

I've always struggled to get four cards of the same suit. For some unknown reason (definitely confirmation bias) when it's a mission it takes me 3-5 hours of two tabling. On the bright side, today is the day when lots of inexperienced omaha players are at the tables!

@Puzzl3 wrote:

@GothMoth at the beginning I was seated at 2 tables, after that 3 ... and was harder than usual for sure

I know what you all are talking about (there is the same major challenge, but it requires more  hands of the same suit), as I've been struggling with this too.

Sometimes this hands just won't appear for a very long time which is against the odds, at least in short term.

@yarik_gr wrote:

I think that the odds are about ~1.5% if my calculations are correct. 😃 Luckily I finished it after 10-15 hands and also doubled up. 🤣

Calculations are wrong :p it's 1,056422569% ;) its not just 1/4^3 but rather 12*11*10/(51*50*49)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Archived