Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

Another batch of future has arrived:2.png3 (2).png1.png

4.png

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

What I think is that new unibet client is best looking in the whole industry. Tho I really mis MPN days.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

I hate to admit it, but I liked the 2008 version better , or the MPN platform !  Why ? Because I want it simple, I don't need any fancy animations .  

Having said that, it would only work on Windows PC, for mobile devices this is the future.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@startelver, you really think the MPN client was more simple? Very Happy

Or you're talking about table animations? - which can be switched off

Honestly have a hard time seeing how this:

Lobby01.png

can ever be seen as more simple than this:

cash.png

.. even with with very nostalgic glasses on Very Happy

Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19
Yes I am aware of that and it is a nice advanced software you got now, that works fine on all platforms.

But I still miss the old days, it was something about the simplicity and you could multi table without the processor on your laptop working on overdrive LOL.

Then I need to buy a new laptop, that would be your next answer. Smile
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

When I made my first MPN/Prima/whateveritwas account, as a joke my first pokernick was a girl's name. xxxx84 or something and then 84 born was young girl.

But then I opened Unibet and other Mpn accounts and realised that you can't change your nick. So for many years I was stucked with same nick at every site.

Very happy I can change my nick everyday now

Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12
And i think a 2008 year version is better Very Happy
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

I miss b2b. Unibet however seem not to even want to include b2b in their history. What happened?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

@Dr_Yevskij wrote:

I miss b2b. Unibet however seem not to even want to include b2b in their history. What happened?

Yeah, Unibet was part of Entraction / b2b / 24hPoker (later IGT when it was closed down) until September 2006. That network was by far the best one, they also had lots of different poker variants including 2-7 Triple Draw.

Wish we could go back there, I did like software on that network and think it still beats any and all different poker softwares by far.