The evolution of Unibet poker

Stubbe-Unibet

Wonder when I joined, seem to remember the 2014 layout so must have been 2014-2016 somewhere. Funny how the old looks always look so rubbish 🤣

New design looking good from the few screenshots I've seen, hope it's more userfriendly and all.

Also @Stubbe-Unibet  1.1M balance... whaaat? Lost some over the years lol.

• Like 2

What's your best and worst memory from your time with Unibet poker? My worst memory has to be the first time I signed into the Microgaming backoffice 🤣 folding aces as well as AK in the UO final, because I was busy with the BBQ, that's another good candidate :D best moments are probably the old community homegame streams, intoxicated banzai nights and UO events 🤣
  • Like 4

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 4 weeks later...

@startelver, you really think the MPN client was more simple? :D

Or you're talking about table animations? - which can be switched off

Honestly have a hard time seeing how this:

Lobby01.png.cc9e619ea74132186e5f5080fa4c4ef2.png

can ever be seen as more simple than this:

cash.thumb.png.c0c3200f87e79011d561f4371dd4d47c.png

.. even with with very nostalgic glasses on :D

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Yes I am aware of that and it is a nice advanced software you got now, that works fine on all platforms.

But I still miss the old days, it was something about the simplicity and you could multi table without the processor on your laptop working on overdrive LOL.

Then I need to buy a new laptop, that would be your next answer. :)

When I made my first MPN/Prima/whateveritwas account, as a joke my first pokernick was a girl's name. xxxx84 or something and then 84 born was young girl.

But then I opened Unibet and other Mpn accounts and realised that you can't change your nick. So for many years I was stucked with same nick at every site.

Very happy I can change my nick everyday now:atisfied:

• Like 1

@Dr_Yevskij wrote:

I miss b2b. Unibet however seem not to even want to include b2b in their history. What happened?

Yeah, Unibet was part of Entraction / b2b / 24hPoker (later IGT when it was closed down) until September 2006. That network was by far the best one, they also had lots of different poker variants including 2-7 Triple Draw.

Wish we could go back there, I did like software on that network and think it still beats any and all different poker softwares by far. 

• Like 1