The daily €50 buyin Boba Bounty

Leo-Unibet

This tournament haven't been the success that we're hoping for, so we decided to remove it from the schedule.
Quite a few days per week it doesn't even start becaue of low interest, just gives a bad experience for those registered.
With this, we beleive intrest will be higher on the remaining tournaments in taht buyin ranch, and we can increase guarantee on those.

If you really liked the Boba Bounty, play it toight for the last time for now..... It might come back in another shape one day

The Sunday €100 buyin Boba Bounty aern't effected at this moment

• Like 1

I think its worthed to give it another shot as a PKO  ,at least once .PKO seems to be more popular and I personally prefer it over other bounty formats . KO doesn t really work on unibet i believe due to small fields . Would be nice if there would be some sats to support it and maybe the old payout structure , 11% 12 % , can t remember what it was . With consistent payouts and 50 50 bounty it could come back to life .  Please give it another chance @Leo-Unibet 😃

• Like 2

@Leo-Unibet  I totally agree with @Hotzonicu . The site really lacks a good classic bounty format at €50+ levels. I guess yesterday's Supernova popularity proves it just perfectly. Players love these tournaments and want them more. Single KO wasn't too appealing as/and the fields weren't big enough to collect attractive prizepools. But I'm convinced at least the same ammount of players creating the Comet field would play the Boba as PKO gladfully, including myself. Another thing is it should be 50/50 bounties. I really understand where you come from putting 75% at all the lower levels, but believe me, most players playing €50+ are way more attracted in a good balance between bounties and payouts at the FTs. Please give 50€ PKO Boba a try at least 2-3times a week for now. It would be optimally to have a 100€ PKO Boba on Thurdays as proposed before, supported with some sats, or allowing to use the SN tix. Certainly it would lure the 'outsiders' to the site successully, especially together with the UOS incoming. Best Regards! 👍

• Like 1

Yeah, pretty sure the main issue with this tournament is it being KO instead of PKO. I would be more interested to play it in the latter case, and I'm pretty sure the majority of the Unibet players has the same preference.

afaik it's the only KO tournament on the site. Seems not to work very well, but that doesn't mean a €50 PKO couldn't work. Different format :) 

• Like 1

Hi,

this post will express accumulated dissatisfaction over time. I think it's time to stop tapping on the shoulder and saying that everything is ok. Do you really think Leo will consider your requests positively? I think there is only a shadow of a chance. The funny thing is that every time Psycho79 hardly believes that Leo will make any positive change after his suggestion, but still writes another post because he hopes that maybe something will change eventually. Here the question arises: who is there something wrong with? with Psycho79 who wants to do well or with Leo who doesn't want to listen? This question also expresses my opinion that Leo very often does not want to listen. I agree with many of Psycho79's suggestions and think that they are really good, because what? Because, like Psycho79, I am a regular and I can see what is taking and what can be good for the ecosystem, i.e. for a regular as well as for a recreational player, but these suggestions don't get a chance. Leo, is it a disgrace for you that the idea for a new tournament is not your original idea? Sorry, but I very often don't understand your actions. So guys, you want specific PKO mtt, yes? you want specific rebuy/addon mtt, yes? Responding to your requests, here comes The Boba Bounty, single KO tournament!!! IMO, This is how it looks like. You want to change Boba to PKO, yes? you can prepare for something extraordinary, certainly not that the tournament will be PKO.....I hope I'm wrong. Did I waste my time writing this post? Probably yes, but again I hope this post will make a difference.

Best regards,

mamrot_

@mamrot wrote:

Hi,

this post will express accumulated dissatisfaction over time. I think it's time to stop tapping on the shoulder and saying that everything is ok. Do you really think Leo will consider your requests positively? I think there is only a shadow of a chance. The funny thing is that every time Psycho79 hardly believes that Leo will make any positive change after his suggestion, but still writes another post because he hopes that maybe something will change eventually. Here the question arises: who is there something wrong with? with Psycho79 who wants to do well or with Leo who doesn't want to listen? This question also expresses my opinion that Leo very often does not want to listen. I agree with many of Psycho79's suggestions and think that they are really good, because what? Because, like Psycho79, I am a regular and I can see what is taking and what can be good for the ecosystem, i.e. for a regular as well as for a recreational player, but these suggestions don't get a chance. Leo, is it a disgrace for you that the idea for a new tournament is not your original idea? Sorry, but I very often don't understand your actions. So guys, you want specific PKO mtt, yes? you want specific rebuy/addon mtt, yes? Responding to your requests, here comes The Boba Bounty, single KO tournament!!! IMO, This is how it looks like. You want to change Boba to PKO, yes? you can prepare for something extraordinary, certainly not that the tournament will be PKO.....I hope I'm wrong. Did I waste my time writing this post? Probably yes, but again I hope this post will make a difference.

Best regards,

mamrot_

@mamrot  @Caladrias  @Psycho79 @Hotzonicu 

OK guys, let's try it as PKO......you guys convinced me to do a try, I really hope you are correct and this change will make Boba fly, it starts tonight

I will also change the €100 Boba to PKO       

• Like 1

@mamrot, I understand your feedback is not only in regards to the Boba bounty, but I do want to say I don't think it's fair when it comes to this specific tournament. First of all, it was mostly me pushing for this format, so you're upset with the wrong person ;)
The reason we went with KO was the fact that MPN had a very similar (and somewhat succesful) regular KO tournament, and when they closed, we wanted to offer something like that as well, for the MPN players looking for a new home. Did it work? No, it didn't, but I think it was worth a shot, and we learned a lesson :)
Now Leo has changed it to PKO, and we'll see if that makes a difference :) I personally think it will, and I agree with most of the points on KO vs PKO.

Lastly I just want to make it clear that everyone has different preferences, and believe it or not, some actually do prefer the regular KO for Boba :)

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

It isn’t fair to say Leo doesn’t listen to feedback. He does. It’s just that it’s impossible to give everyone what they want, someone will always want something different. For example I wanted the boba to stay a KO instead of a PKO. No matter what he does, someone won’t like it.
  • Like 1

HEllo, i personally was skipping the tournaments for two reason

1. low guarantee money for pretty decent buy in

2. lacks of recreational players there, 90 percent was a reg battling each other for low pricepool

IT seem like 10 eur rebuy, addon, unidentified thing or whats the name is doing pretty well

@Leo-Unibet thanks for such a quick reaction and making that step, I think nobody is gonna regret it. 👍 :peace:

@Stubbe-Unibet giving things a try and failing a lot is natural when developing any matter, I guess most people understand that, so I think @mamrot's intention wasn't really attacking anyone personally, but ecouraging "Unibet" to try even more new things 😉 

I played also on MPN till it closed, 100€ Hitman was a Single KO running exclusively on Sundays and supported with multiple tix satellites, therefore its fields were big enough to create attractive prizepools apart from the bounties. I'm sure it was the main reason for the 100€ Boba didn't go well enough. It doesn't mean the overall idea was bad though. I'm pretty sure that 5€/10€ single reentry would collect enough buy-ins to make it going. Still room for that one around 8-8:30PM CET, or even later cause it could easily be a turbo. For instance every second Asteroid could be turned into a single KO. 

Looking forward to playing the Boba tonight, GL everyone! 😀

@Leo-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet if possible it would be nice to schedule an exclusive one-time community satellite to Boba PKO tonight to celebrate having this one for the first time. It could run 6-6:30PM CET, just a 3-5k starting and 2€ turbo freezout so any community member could join. Just 1tix GTD. If i win it I'll give away my tix so another community person could play the Boba. If you make it happen I encourage other regulars to do the same. What do you think? :happyshy:

If possible let's make the Boba a community game tonight, GL ALL!

• Like 1