The connection of this client.....?

SingleMom102

What the hell has been going on with the connection of the poker client?

Just played a HUSNG where i disconnected about 10-15 times, literally unplayble, and of course another tilted loss!

afbeelding.png.181144efa6166409db5a977b97afd4a1.png

And its not my internet's fault, my connection is doing perfect!

Seriously done with this poker app, the bugs keep getting worse and worse ><

I experience the same issue on a daily basis. Unibet get's a check mark on a lot of things they do great but these issues get really frustrating considering you are playing with money. I hope they manage to fix them asap. I will forward you the Poker_Log next time I encounter these problems.

Better to be lucky than good.

There's a known issue with the clients ability to reconnect after a minor disconnect: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Disconnect-reconnect-bug-Main-report-with-linked-issues/idi-p/146547. A possible root cause has now been identified and the developers will soon start working on a fix for this one. I know the issue has been there for a really long time and for that I can only apologize.

However, if you're disconnected 15 times in one HU, it's very unlikely that the issue is only on our end. Please note that just because you're for instance listening to Youtube while playing, and Youtube is working fine, it doesn't mean that it can't be a connection issue on your end - the client is more vulnerable to small disconnects.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

There's a known issue with the clients ability to reconnect after a minor disconnect: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Disconnect-reconnect-bug-Main-report-with-linked-issues/idi-p/146547. A possible root cause has now been identified and the developers will soon start working on a fix for this one. I know the issue has been there for a really long time and for that I can only apologize.

However, if you're disconnected 15 times in one HU, it's very unlikely that the issue is only on our end. Please note that just because you're for instance listening to Youtube while playing, and Youtube is working fine, it doesn't mean that it can't be a connection issue on your end - the client is more vulnerable to small disconnects.

I haven't experienced this issues as severly as OP described it but I can say that it happens atleast once every hour or two on average for me. I am playing relatively small stakes but I am getting anxious only thinking about people that play 200 - 400 NL and they get in a situation where they have to get all the money in and get disconnected. I'm happy that you are proactive when it comes to these issues and hopefully the next fix will do it. Thanks for all the effort you put in.

Better to be lucky than good.

@Stubbe-Unibet the main reason I'm convinced that the problem was (at least not only) on my side is that I've seen my opponent disconnect also about 3 times (for the few moments i had connection lol) during the game...

PS.: I was playing on a tablet, so no clue on how to get a log file etc (if its even possible). Samsung galaxy S3 android.

@singlemom, there's indeed no log file for the Android app, but there's a number of things I'd like you to check, if this happens again.

Regarding this particular SNG. I see two periods with disconnections, and you've got a total of 5 disconnects. The disconnects don't actually have an effect on the outcome of the SNG, as you either win the hands or is reconnected again and continue playing the hands.

I have given you a € 1 HU SNG ticket as a goodwill.

@Janek, it's a know issue and 1st priority right now. The provider is working hard on a fix. Will update this one when there's news about a fix: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Disconnect-reconnect-bug-Main-report-with-linked-issues/idi-p/146547

Archived