cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cris1285
Rank 22
Rank 22

Satellite tree is a good idea. Exchanging tix like at UO and UK will be possible in the future?

Happy that UK Tour gone, i could never grow my ticketroll w the reduced 2 tix guaranteed. Annoyed

0 Likes
penguin50
Rank 13
Rank 13

I have 12 x 5 euro tickets about to expire in 3 hours and 1 x 50 euro expire in 9 hours

I have been waiting for them to be exchanged to bonus points and supermoon but has not been done yet.

can you extend them until you have chance to change them to bonus points/supermoon.

Thank you @Stubbe-Unibet @Andy-Unibet 

0 Likes
Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@penguin50 wrote:

I have 12 x 5 euro tickets about to expire in 3 hours and 1 x 50 euro expire in 9 hours

I have been waiting for them to be exchanged to bonus points and supermoon but has not been done yet.

can you extend them until you have chance to change them to bonus points/supermoon.

Thank you @Stubbe-Unibet @Andy-Unibet 

Hey @penguin50 
Your €50-ticket has been extended, your €5-tickets will be bonus points

Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Bonus points issuing for the not-in-use UK tickets are now being processed, tickets will be removed from your account very soon!
DoktorAvalanche
Rank 17
Rank 17

I noticed the bonus points appear and wondered what the heck was going on. Only to find this thread which explains it all. I should probably pop in more.

It's a shame to see the back of the UK Tour, i was lucky enough to get to two of the live events and they were a lot of fun. I've played these satties more than anything else on Unibet, using them to satisfy my need for a little poker while not risking any actual funds. I'll have to get used to the rhythm of the new tourney, when to play satties etc. But i can see why it's been done given uncertainty over travelling. That said, i'm also glad the Unibet Open will still be a live event (eventually) as it gives something sweet to aim for. Malta was amazing and i'd love to go back again or get to another oversees event.

It would be good if the UK Tour returned once things are more settled.

nightshopper
Rank 13
Rank 13

I received bonus points for all of my UK tour satty tickets, but as a Belgian I don't think I can use bonus points. Is it possible to get satty tickets for the new tournament maybe? This is gonna be an issue for every player from Belgium, Sweden, Denmark and Germany I guess?

0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@nightshopper I've given you some generic tickets Smile
Denmark and Germany still got the bonus shop. For anyone else from Belgium/Sweden (can see it's relatively few with UK tour tickets that were converted to BP in these countries), just let me know here what generic tickets you'd like.

nightshopper
Rank 13
Rank 13
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
In case you haven't seen it already, jump into the client to see the vast qualifier schedule as well as the €40,000 tournament Smile
FunckyFish
Rank 18
Rank 18

@Stubbe-Unibet  Why we don't have also a flip for 10 euro to win 50 euro ticket for supermoon? At least put one tournament/day. There are players, like me, that don't have time to play so many qualifiers. For sure there will be enough players to start, we like to gamble Rofl

And for sure you can add more 2 euro flips per day. Just put 10 x 2 euro flips and 2x10 euro flips per day and I will register non stop.

0 Likes