cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OmahGAWD
Rank 16
Rank 16

Two day event please!

I like this idea so much. I'm sad UK Tour will not run. I never got a chance to play the live version. (RIP)

Dara
Rank 6
Rank 6
I personally have no strong preference between 1 or 2 days (my Sunday sessions are long anyway) so I'm happy to go with majority on this one. This looks like a great addition to the schedule!
WuDu
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Are you opening up the satellite tree to Unibet Open tickets as well?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Rushbie
Rank 23
Rank 23

As a rec, Infernally long games, like 2days main every sunday, would require a whole lot faster blindlevels. Money is not the only reason to participate. Sorry.

(Edit. Or something to try and satellite to.)

Tempting, tho Thumbs Up

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
0 Likes
Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

What is so exciting in two days? Beats me.

While there is good for reason for it if tourny is big enough moneywise and tons of players but what can we expect like max couple hundred players for this one so why strech it to two days?

Ofc you should listen to those that plan to play regulary, i am more like i might try it out sometime if it is one day thing and don't have to plan to use two days on it (Who am i kidding, no matter how many days it lasts, out in day 1 Waterfall)

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@WuDu wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Are you opening up the satellite tree to Unibet Open tickets as well?

UO will return as a live event at some point, so that sat tree remains as is Smile