The biggest-ever regularly recurring Unibet MTT - €40,000 Supermoon (bye, bye UK tour)

Stubbe-Unibet

I received bonus points for all of my UK tour satty tickets, but as a Belgian I don't think I can use bonus points. Is it possible to get satty tickets for the new tournament maybe? This is gonna be an issue for every player from Belgium, Sweden, Denmark and Germany I guess?

@nightshopper I've given you some generic tickets :)
Denmark and Germany still got the bonus shop. For anyone else from Belgium/Sweden (can see it's relatively few with UK tour tickets that were converted to BP in these countries), just let me know here what generic tickets you'd like.

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet  Why we don't have also a flip for 10 euro to win 50 euro ticket for supermoon? At least put one tournament/day. There are players, like me, that don't have time to play so many qualifiers. For sure there will be enough players to start, we like to gamble 🤣

And for sure you can add more 2 euro flips per day. Just put 10 x 2 euro flips and 2x10 euro flips per day and I will register non stop.

...adding a new satellite tree: 2c (Flips only) -> 40c (Flips and Normal) -> €2 (Flips and Normal)  -> €10 (Normal) -> €50 (Normal) -> €250. Furthermore, we'll be giving out Supermoon tickets in promotions and welcome offers for select markets!

In the beginning, we'll be running two weekly finals (€50 to €250); a 4 ticket GTD tournament Wednesday and 8 tickets GTD Sunday. That's a total of around 48 tickets for every event, or 30% of the guarantee.

The full qualifier schedule will be in the client as early as next week.

@Stubbe-Unibet @Leo-Unibet 

Will there still be exchangers?? For example: €50 -> 5 x €10 & €10 -> 5 x €2

vixere * 18.7k hands
VPIP 45% | RFI 40% | 3B 21%
steal 100% | RaiseSBlimp 100%

@vixere wrote:

...adding a new satellite tree: 2c (Flips only) -> 40c (Flips and Normal) -> €2 (Flips and Normal)  -> €10 (Normal) -> €50 (Normal) -> €250. Furthermore, we'll be giving out Supermoon tickets in promotions and welcome offers for select markets!

In the beginning, we'll be running two weekly finals (€50 to €250); a 4 ticket GTD tournament Wednesday and 8 tickets GTD Sunday. That's a total of around 48 tickets for every event, or 30% of the guarantee.

The full qualifier schedule will be in the client as early as next week.

@Stubbe-Unibet @Leo-Unibet 

Will there still be exchangers?? For example: €50 -> 5 x €10 & €10 -> 5 x €2

No, we're not planning to add exchangers for this one :)

@FunckyFish I'll let Leo reply to yours :) 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@FunckyFish wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet  Why we don't have also a flip for 10 euro to win 50 euro ticket for supermoon? At least put one tournament/day. There are players, like me, that don't have time to play so many qualifiers. For sure there will be enough players to start, we like to gamble 🤣

And for sure you can add more 2 euro flips per day. Just put 10 x 2 euro flips and 2x10 euro flips per day and I will register non stop.

Hej @FunckyFish  Good idea, I will add one 2 -> 10 flip per day, modification to the original steps will ongoing happens , we have to see how well the steps perform 

• Like 1

if this has to be a 2-Day format PLS let it play down till ITM or FT and NOT a fixed time like 0:30 CET.. nothing worse than being super short before ITM in a bounty tournament with almost zero fold equity and having to wait for the next day with little hopes!

I personally prefer 1Day, ride the rush!

• Like 1

@Tillus wrote:

if this has to be a 2-Day format PLS let it play down till ITM or FT and NOT a fixed time like 0:30 CET.. nothing worse than being super short before ITM in a bounty tournament with almost zero fold equity and having to wait for the next day with little hopes!

I personally prefer 1Day, ride the rush!

Hey @Tillus  We will be in the money when it breaks, we will be playing 22 levels 

• 2 weeks later...

Not too big of a fan of PKOs personally, but I must say that the structure made it a very welcomed delight to play as it provided a nice change of pace to the otherwise dragged out Sunday majors. Well done! 😃

Alright my feedback on the Supermoon is the following:

Great structure , dont think anything should be changed when it comes to that .

I suggest to get a different payout system something like 10-12% would be nice.

The satellites see pretty good, the finals can have more tix it seems .

It could use more marketing via socials imo , some promos etc

I ll add more if i notice anything 🤙

• Like 2

Another thing could be not raking the bounty part as much but i m not sure if it will work as there wont be much of a prizepool left , especially with the current payout , which i highly recommend to change .17% is waaay too much for a bounty with a small field.

120 bounty+115for prizepool+15 rake

120 bounties after rake seems more esthetic than 117 .

Please consider the things i suggested 🤠 @Leo-Unibet

Edited by Hotzonicu

2 hours ago, Hotzonicu said:

Another thing could be not raking the bounty part as much but i m not sure if it will work as there wont be much of a prizepool left , especially with the current payout , which i highly recommend to change .17% is waaay too much for a bounty with a small field.

120 bounty+115for prizepool+15 rake

120 bounties after rake seems more esthetic than 117 .

Please consider the things i suggested 🤠 @Leo-Unibet

Hey @Hotzonicu  The 16-18% will stay as it is, I changed the payout for the top 2 though, they now get the same prize from the distribution. It wasn't the case last Sunday 🙄