cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

giphy

With COVID likely having an impact on live poker for the foreseeable future, we have decided to permanently replace the UK tour with a new monthly online MTT. Say hello to the €250 buyin Supermoon with a guaranteed prizepool of €40,000! The tournament will start 19:30 CET on the first Sunday of every month (1st tournament will be played the 2nd of May).

In true Unibet style we want to offer you the softest monthly €250 online tournament, and we'll be running as many qualifiers as the moon has impact craters. We're removing all UK tour qualifiers and adding a new satellite tree: 2c (Flips only) -> 40c (Flips and Normal) -> €2 (Flips and Normal)  -> €10 (Normal) -> €50 (Normal) -> €250. Furthermore, we'll be giving out Supermoon tickets in promotions and welcome offers for select markets!

In the beginning, we'll be running two weekly finals (€50 to €250); a 4 ticket GTD tournament Wednesday and 8 tickets GTD Sunday. That's a total of around 48 tickets for every event, or 30% of the guarantee.

The full qualifier schedule will be in the client as early as next week.

UK tour tickets will either be converted to bonuspoints or Supermoon tickets, depending on the value. If you've got any questions or complaints related to this, please send me a private message. Below a breakdown of the tickets and what will happen to them. The UK Tour tournaments and tickets will be actioned early next week (latest Wednesday).

Ticket Action
€0.2 UK Tour 20 bonuspoints will be credited
€1 UK Tour 100 bonuspoints will be credited
€5 UK Tour 500 bonuspoints will be credited
€10 UK Tour Ticket will be converted to Supermoon
€50 UK Tour Ticket will be converted to Supermoon
€250 UK tour Ticket will be converted to Supermoon

Question for all of you: do you prefer a 1-day tournament of around 7 hours, or would you rather make it a 2 day event with roughly 4 hours of play each day? 

43 REPLIES 43
IanSimpson
Rank 10
Rank 10
DavidLappin
Rank 4
Rank 4
Love this idea.

I think a 2-day tourney would suit most people best and allow for a slower structure. Finishing at ~midnight Sunday and playing out on the Monday is a nice way to do this.
FreedoM
Rank 24
Rank 24

This is Awesome! Thumbs Up

Two Day MTT!

Question: Will the MTT have 1x Re-Entry?

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
GR1ZZL3R
Rank 25
Rank 25

@FreedoM wrote:

Two Day MTT!

Similar questions really @Stubbe-Unibet 

Is the final a straight FO or re buy and/or re-entry or add on or whatever? 

Are the satties all going to be the same format as the final, hopefully not like the UK and different formats for each stage.

How long will final tickets be valid for, in case of qualifying but unable to play the next final?

Thanks.

It Is What It Is
SCOBY
Rank 21
Rank 21

The two-day tournaments are perfect !!!

I criticize what I don't like"!!!
Farseer
Rank 14
Rank 14

I prefer 1-day event, see no reason to make 7-8 hour long MTT to run over 2 days. If it would last around 10 hours then I would split it into 2 days.

In case you make it 2-day event, I do hope that tickets won to Supermoon will be valid for at least 90 days so one can choose which évent to play. After all, it's hard to know about one's schedule for 2 days in a row many weeks beforehand.

Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@FreedoM wrote:

Two Day MTT!

Yes, it'll be a 1 re-entry MTT Smile

As for qualifier structure and schedule you'll just have to wait a few more days and it'll all be in the client for you to check out Smile

It will be a bounty tournament btw, forgot to mention that in the original post.