The Real No BS Unredacted Mueller Report Is Finally Here!

comanimal

What the mainstream media doesn't tell you, is that on 26.03.2019 the American President under the disguise of "LasWishFish" colluded with the Russian agent named "Theoden2". Seriously though, it was the 13.30 CET €1 added sat, with 6 players left and 2 or 3 players paid the ticket, and this guy called "Thoeden2" with 11bb folded to SB 2bb shove. It wasn't an autofold also, I still remember. Super suspicious in my opinion. He had every incentive to call his bet. I know it was only a €1 sat (that's why I didn't bother to report him until now even though I probably should have), but still.. no-one likes a cheater. Hand #931074280.

Full discloure though, I didn't get the ticket, so maybe I'm just mad :laugh:

@comanimal I think you're a bit quick there to imply cheating on the basis of the one hand you've mentioned with very little detail.

How many tickets were there, how close to a ticket was the 11bb stack and were there smaller stacks than him,were there a lot of others to act after him, had he been calling other shoves or been passive, had he been laying down to this other player previously, so much missing info in a vacuumn?

As I've pointed out elsewhere, sometimes it's the correct decision to fold even premium hands depending on many factors, he might have been weighing up all his options in taking a bit of time.

I've been taking a lot of screenshots lately with examples of poor play ( imo ) on or near the bubble in satties but have decided not to show them, why give free lessons when I've payed for THE BOOK?

@theMachine please stop advertising THE BOOK. 🤣

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Maybe @theMachine is getting a cut of that sweet sweet bestseller money :laugh:

@GR1ZZL3RWe were 6 players left and 2 or 3 players got the ticket.

Stack sizes were the following: SB LastWishFIsh 2bb, BB Theoden2 11bb, UTG 17.5bb, MP 12.5bb, CO 3bb, B 7.5bb. 

I can't see any reason whatsoever why he would not want to eliminate another player there, considering that calling the 2bb all-in (that is only 1bb more than he has already put in) doesn't really impose any risk to his stack. 

Hopefully someone (@Patric-Unibet) will have a look at this player's actions.

• Like 1

@comanimal If all the others had folded and they were the only two left then I can see a call of only 1 bb is probably ok, the chance of one more elimination for minimal risk being a good reason. However, it is after all the micros, and even though I continually see weird play all the time, everything and anything is possible. They would have to check quite a few games where those two players were against each other to see if there's any funny business going on. There is a thread for chip dumping, but maybe a tag for @JeppeL  or @RayL might help.

GIF by Wayward Pines

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Hi guys,

Alias “Theoden2” belongs to me

@comanimal sorry to hear that you didn’t finish in the money

I don’t remember this hand and my thoughts at that time, that’s quite hard to do playing 6-8 tables

I just tell you with all the volume and stakes I play no collusion needed in such a tourney, so no worries mate, you weren’t cheated.

@triceraatopp thanks for noticing me, Emelie

Btw the comments are such a fun!

• Like 1