The Moral Conundrum

pirahn

I got overpaid with ticket exchanges. At any other site i would have used them up with a smile on my face. The thing is, they really have looked after me at unibet so the morals kicked in, along with the wife, and i informed the rep.

Friends and i had a good discussion on the morality of this and poker.

Where's your moral compass pointing at the moment ?

If it was a single €1 ticket or something very small I'd probably not bother to be honest. I say that because I've seen Andrew post on 2+2 letting single ticket mistakes go from time to time.

If it was for any significant value then I would mention it to live chat.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

I can totally see why you arrived at the decision to inform the rep,

Unibet have also done great by me, and are like no other online site i have tried and as a result i hold them in high regards

and would always do likewise(i have tried to return extra tickets in the past but was told to keep and enjoy them).

I'm not so sure i would with any of the others i have tried.

Also because of the twitch streams there is more of a personal feel to the company.

They let you keep your tickets ? :cathappy: ❤️ :cathappy:, mine were taken. Lol. Mind you it was €50 worth of uk tour tickets. I do have a few spare, Lol

Joking aside, I agree with you it helps to know some of the guys. I have met Andrew, David, Robin and a few others at live events.All former reprobates ( i mean players ). I would encourage everyone to make it to a live event and meet some of the guys. In this case, keeping the tickets would have felt like stealing from friends.

I might try the twitch stream but im useless with technology. 

Archived