The GGG 50% action up for grabs.

GR1ZZL3R

The GR1ZZL3R GR34T G1V34W4Y  is officially announced!.

I was going to wait till tomorrow to run through this but it could turn into a long post so I'm jumping the gun and giving a few details now.

I joined the Unibet site at the beginning of this year and discovered the community about March, signed up and have thoroughly enjoyed it since. I'ts different, friendlier, more diverse, topics ranging from the standard rigged software issue up to World Politics and most things inbetween, and great debates on how to make the site even better (how could that be possible?) When I first joined there was a promo on for which I was not eligible, but was very kindly donated some spare tickets, as were others, by more senior members and that stuck with me, and I've been invited to a private birthday tourney, seen other promos put on by individual members, sharing and generally enjoying themselves, so decided I'd like to have a go. 

I set out to win an entry to my first live tourney, the Manchester leg of the UK Tour, still ongoing but no panic yet, and was then extremely lucky to win a UO package for Dublin, not through qualifying by playing poker ( completing missions so I suppose you could say it was) but by the back door in the excellent World Cup promo, and its now time to return the favours even if only in a small way.

Basically on Sunday 30th Sept. there will be a guaranteed minimum  of 50 euros to be shared  by community members for making a simple guess, there could be more but I'm not promising anything, I will just do my best. It involves me completing a challenge I have set myself regarding the dreaded mtts :puking: and you deciding how well I'm going to do. There will be three main prizes 50% 30% 10%, and 10% worth of somewhat randomly distributed consolations, all in cash or tickets of the winners choice. I thought long and hard about this but the main competition will be open only to members ranked 13 or higher, that seems to be the level where members decide to stick or continue, and I don't really want to give money away to members I've never had contact with. However, before I get the usual howls of "it's not fair," this is where the last 10% comes in, given to members ranked 12 or below for reasons that I and I alone know, a bit like the ranking and badges system, you never know what to do or how to get it. 

Much more detail will follow tomorrow when I have decided on the last few finishing touches, and things could even alter as I get more feedback, I hope you run good, I'll certainly need to do so next week.😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@GR1ZZL3R LMOA !!!

I remember when you woke up 1 day & randomly checked your balance & found 250 Euros in your account & couldn't figure out where it came from :laugh:

What a nice gesture to give back a little to the Community... Kudos Bruv.

I can't wait until tomorrow for more details, I could do with a little Bankroll Boost 🤣

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@Nestabear I well recall it was you that pointed me in the right direction so nothing would be more appropriate than you winning something back, so best of luck, but of course that goes for everyone. 😃 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Thats such a nice thing to do @GR1ZZL3R  you have such great community spirit and are a real asset for all the members! I havent had time to be very active lately but still lurking around keeping myself updated until I have time to be more active so have seen how much you are helping out and supports other players❤  

I would love to participate for the fun of it but dont need a price so if I where to win a price that should go to next in line :) Looking forward to see what  competition you are comming up with!

Thanks for that @triceraatopp I'm doing it for partially selfish reasons which will become clear later but also because I really do enjoy this community, so why not combine the two. You would have been the first to win a spot prize for your kind gesture but unfortunately you don't qualify as your rank is too high, you'll just have to win a main prize to give away. 🤣

Any more offers to give prizes away will be gratefully received but will not receive a spot prize as each one will be unique! 😃

More details this afternoon. 

Why? Beacause it's there!

I have expressed my fear, loathing, disgust, paranoia and more about mtts, and for whatever reason don't seem to do well in them, so in an effort to either conquer or submit I've set myself a challenge. I don't often play long sessions of poker but have done from time to time, in the  UOS 2 series I final tabled the last nano event, spread over two nights and over 10 hours of play, so I'm going for two targets at once, beat the mtts and grind out a long session.

Sunday 30th September, between 12.00 and midnight BST, I will play every mtt of buy in 1 euro or less, including UOS and UK qualifiers, freerolls, step it ups and normal tournaments, in short everything I am eligible for. Your mission, should you choose to accept, is to guess what return I will make. 

Simply post your guess of my total returns, not profit (highly unlikely) and if by chance I should make more than expected the prize pool will increase accordingly, (again highly unlikely, but you never know-one or two run goods would help.) I will play under my community name so if you want to join in and knock me out you'll be lowering the prize pool. (Cunning eh 🤣)

Closing time for guesses is midnight Sat 29th Sept BST.

Main Prize pool for members ranked 13 and above.

Secondary prize pool for any other members. 

Any questions or comments will be answered asap.

Best of luck everybody (and me.)

🤣🤣🤣

I think there is an hour missing in your print screens (18.00-19.00) so this will not be completly accurate but I can quickly add thoose ones in if you have that photo :)

Anyway I took the liberty to make a little chart so everybody can get an easier overview, it might be some mistakes and as I said everything between 18-19 is missing but it gives some estimations to base ones guesses on :)

Screenshot_147.png.d676c1a20cb372e05d7d3c04c8049a3b.pngScreenshot_148.png.e5ab681c2b5be5d031be06147108ee84.png

Whats the maximum amount of tables that you will be  playing at any one time ?

i'm still doing the maths at the moment,  the more tables you play at once is a major factor in my calculation  .  i will get back to you with my answer a.s.a.p

I have the utmost faith in you achieving every goal you set out to achieve

___S_N_O_R_T_E_D__ /

@stinkingbishop wrote:

Whats the maximum amount of tables that you will be  playing at any one time ?

i'm still doing the maths at the moment,  the more tables you play at once is a major factor in my calculation  .  i will get back to you with my answer a.s.a.p

I have the utmost faith in you achieving every goal you set out to achieve

Probably 6 to 8 at times @stinkingbishop depending on how fast I keep crashing out.🤣

Archived