Technical poker issue on the 15th of April 2020 and continuing issues

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, I was just playing in the €5 Moonwalk tournament and have disconnected and can't get back into the app or browser client. This is the first (and most likely last) tournament I've ever played on Unibet. What a great start eh? First time I use your software and it does this... what a joke
  • Like 1

@HAI_ROMANIA, please wait with MTT requests till the tournaments are over. Everything is back and everyone should have been affected by the issue, so unless you were in a big hand or very short, you shouldn't really be negatively affected by the issue.
  • Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Tournaments were paused 8-9 minutes ago. We'll be cancelling them all according to the cancellation policy. If anyone believes they're missing something, let me know here. I won't look at the previous comments regarding MTT's.
Unlocking the thread in 5 minutes :)

• Like 2

We'll cancel some upcoming MTT's as well.

After further consideration I've decided to keep this thread locked and created a new thread dedicated to refund requests: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Poker-refund-requests-thread/m-p/323816#M47997

• Like 2

1934957004_18aprilissues.thumb.png.ba6182312936e7f7c3a57cd9a36a425a.png

A graph to visualize issues the last 24 hours (UTC). Only meant to illustrate frequency and not severity of each attack. Two attacks resulted in notable downtime (one just 2-3 minutes), but the rest had little impact. The mitigation is proving rather succesfull, but poker is really difficult in this context, as just 2 minutes of connection loss can have a significant impact. 

• Like 2

For those of you who feel we haven't been generous enough or generally unhappy with the refunds, I just want to add that for the issue the 15th alone, we've credited € 29,308 in extra refunds, due to us doing it both when tournaments were cancelled and when the issue started. This is approx. 50 % extra!
  • Like 5