Technical poker issue on the 15th of April 2020 and continuing issues

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since it happened to me 3 times or sth I kinda lost the overview myself. I assume there will be no email or information like a list which games have been refunded what the amount for each game was?

I see that I got some refunds, but there is prob some missing. Anyway. how did it go last night regarding the DDoS Attacks? Is it a good idea to start a session today? ;)

@Cassy wrote:

Since it happened to me 3 times or sth I kinda lost the overview myself. I assume there will be no email or information like a list which games have been refunded what the amount for each game was?

I see that I got some refunds, but there is prob some missing. Anyway. how did it go last night regarding the DDoS Attacks? Is it a good idea to start a session today? ;)

"UPDATE 2 (18/04 15:15 CEST): No attacks since 10am today and no significant impact since last night around 22:00 CEST. I hope to have a new estimate soon, on the last MTT's of the 15th. Again, sorry this has taken some time to get sorted! Appreciate your patience!"

Think you can safely start a session. Mitigation also worked well yesterday :)

I'll provide more info on the refunds, when it's all done :)

• Like 4

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Is there any reason why you dont shut the client down until you sort these problems? Its literally unplayable as it stands and you just get more and more work to do with all these cancelations/refunds etc while you should focus all your effort to protect from these attacks. Just my 2 cents.

• Like 2

We're focusing all efforts on mitigation. Shutting down everything will be letting the attackers win and doesn't make any sense. Yes, it's a lot of work, but that's just how it is :)

As I mentioned above, things have been good for quite a while, and the last many attacks had very little impact, due to the mitigation measures

• Like 4

If you could wait with the refunds requests until the issue is over, it'd be very much appreciated - so you can put everything in one thread. If you think you'll be playing again later today, wait until you're done for the day and write a post, should we experience further attacks. Please include tournament ID's.
  • Like 1

Could you look into my account,was in a HexaPro game early hours,and was disconnected after 2nd hand,and I'm currently in 2 pl Omaha and have re bought  twice and won't let me back in,thanks in advance

Iv been directed here by live support to report my tournament refund request. It was the night Unibet went down i had 40k in the 50 rebuy, I spent 150e on the tournament for 24k chips so im due a decent refund. I was kicked out 90 mins before the tournament eventually paused. and i wasnt able to log into the client for 3 days however i was able to log in through the browser later that night and seen that i had blinded out 

@b1oshock all cash game transations will go through, but with a delay (in the last year I haven't seen a single CG transaction which never arrived, but in the worst cases there can be 10-12 hours delay - in this case they should arrive soon, hopefully) :)
  • Like 2