Technical poker issue on the 15th of April 2020 and continuing issues

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys, please read the original post before replying. All requests related to Wednesday issues will be ignored. It'll be handled in bulk. We can't look at all cases individually and all you're doing is delaying things for everyone else.
I totally get you want the refunds, and I understand it's taken some time. We're incredibly sorry about the issues, and we've been working around the clock to rectify the situation and mitigate the impact. Help us, help you, and take a couple of minutes to read :)

Everything not related to the 15th we'll do our best to look at within a few hours of you posting. 

• Like 4

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Dear @Stubbe-Unibet im sorry to bother you with my tiny issue, but yesterday i was playing in the Community Poker League and there was about 20 minutes at 20:20 CET when i couldnt reconnect. During this period i lost the chance to get any from that tournament. Is it possible to refund, or there is other rule for this kind of situations?

Hold on!👍

Stubbe has literally just said they won’t be looking at individual cases yet and it’s followed by 2 posts immediately asking for individual cases to be reviewed. Can nobody in this place read?

• Like 1

@Brocky Yes you what he actually said was he won't review individual cases from the 15th but would look at other issues ie from last night within a couple of hours so wind your neck in and make sure you read the post properly before trying to be the teachers pet 

I understand but I then see post from yourself saying the issues should be resolved by 6 pm and they aren't although that might have been refering to yesterday's outage.

I also see other players in the same tournaments have had their refunds settled which just seesm odd when I haven't. Some sort of indication of how and when the issue will be resolved would be appreciated. e.g. are you processing refunds by player so all the refund will apear in my account at once or by tournament so it will appear as each tournamnet is settled. Will tickets be refunded at the same time as cash? 

This is not huge sum of money and I really don't want to kick up a fuss but please understand that every bad expereince players have ever had with on-line poker (and there has been way too many of them down the years) started like this. 

@skyforthewin wrote:

Still no refund  what a joke of a site u are. The amount of people u have at live events and when there is a problem u are on u own. . 

Sorry to hear you feel that way, and really sorry if you can't read. I get you're frustrated, but I've explained everything in detail above, and if you've actually bothered to read it, and still feel that way, all I can say is that I'm sorry and I urge you to respect everyone else playing on the site.

@blackpuma  wrote:

thurs 18th tournament id 279464974 £4 sit and go 2 player

thurs 18th tournament id 279464454 £2 sit and go 2 player

Cheers

Refunded you the buyin :) Apologies for the inconvenience!

NB Those are transaction ID's and not tournament ID's; you find the tournament ID in the hand history of the poker client. Tournaments we're also played the 17th ;)

@x-22  wrote:

I understand but I then see post from yourself saying the issues should be resolved by 6 pm and they aren't although that might have been refering to yesterday's outage.

I also see other players in the same tournaments have had their refunds settled which just seesm odd when I haven't. Some sort of indication of how and when the issue will be resolved would be appreciated. e.g. are you processing refunds by player so all the refund will apear in my account at once or by tournament so it will appear as each tournamnet is settled. Will tickets be refunded at the same time as cash? 

This is not huge sum of money and I really don't want to kick up a fuss but please understand that every bad expereince players have ever had with on-line poker (and there has been way too many of them down the years) started like this. 

Yes, as I said the other day, we aimed to have it resolved by 6pm, which we unfortuantely didn't manage for all tournaments, as explained above (all SNG and HexaPro's were done and some MTT's). I am sorry we failed to meet this estimate; I should probably have been less optimistic and taken into account the attack would continue, delaying everything.

All the details you ask for are in the first post of this thread; we'll apply the cancellation policy to all tournaments, at the time that the issue started on the 15th. We're doing it in bulk, and I hope we can do all the remaining MTT's at once. Refunds happen in cash (except the manual ones which will be bonuspoints or tickets).

I get where you're coming from, and as I've said before, I totally get the frustration, I just wish everyone would read the first post and understand we're truly doing everything we can to solve it. 

We will deal with this properly and in a fair manner! As also mentioned in this thread, we will look at individual complaints regarding the 15th, but only once the bulk refunds have been issued, and only complaints submitted after this is done.

Thank you for your understanding!

@Sparrow473  wrote:

Dear @Stubbe-Unibet im sorry to bother you with my tiny issue, but yesterday i was playing in the Community Poker League and there was about 20 minutes at 20:20 CET when i couldnt reconnect. During this period i lost the chance to get any from that tournament. Is it possible to refund, or there is other rule for this kind of situations?

Refunded you the buyin :)

@laifstaile  wrote:

damn i played on browser today 4hexapro and "lucky" disconnect struck

others got lucky to blind me so...it happens

i hope u guys can get this disconnect problem solved

now i got app working...browser do not work correctly

Refunded you the buyins :)

@Mr-Gr33n wrote:

Hello Comrads!

Yesterday I played some HexaPro's

I was constantly disconnected, been able to log in when there was two Hexa open (x5 and X1,5(I guess, don't remember ) ) . I kindly ask for a refund .

Here are Hexa ID - sg71191b and sg71191a

Thank You!

Refunded you the buyins :)

@Adelaid94 wrote:

I’m unhappy about how a tournament went on while I got disconnected multiple times:

€600 Moonwalk (17.04.2020)

At 14:40:33 hand id (1201086890):

Got dealt pocket 10s. Went all in ( or at least tried, because I looked at the history and apparently it didnt go through cause I got disconnected)

At 14:40:48 hand id (1201087164) got reconnected. I was all in. But I had different cards (pocket 7s -> I got that from looking at the tournament history)

I got busted, finished the tournament on 14th place and won €18.48

I’m really unhappy with how things went considering that I had quite a stack (54k), and was “in the money” before all the problems started, and I think anyone in my  position would be pissed off

I've sent you a PM :)

NB forgot to mention I've also dealt with the €2 MTT you wrote about in the other post.

@Boma1975  wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet Please could you review my most recent post re last nights issue with atom

@Andy-Unibet will deal with this one for you :)

• Like 2

Dear @Brocky ,

I dunno, its may be my menthal capability or lack of my english skill but Stubbe wrote this in OP:

"update: For the intermittent issues on the 17th (and 18th if it continues), please write the refund requests in this thread and include at least the tournament name/id and buyin."

And in his comment:

"Everything not related to the 15th we'll do our best to look at within a few hours of you posting. "

I asked about 17th CPL. Sry if i bothered him again...

@Boma1975 wrote:

@Andy-Unibet  Received a reply off @Stubbe-Unibet  to say you will look at this again please advise as a points refund is not cash and not comparable to what 8th would have paid or what I could have won

Just waiting for Stubbe to check my maths and then we'll get the additional money added to your account.

Poker Janitor

@skyforthewin wrote:

286fc28049e0a41db6e215e266e665b4.png   

Would be nice to get simple mes im sry we planned to complete this proces tonight but we didnt sry for this. Customers service skills 

I've written "I'm sorry" about once an hour for 2.5 days :)

Again, if you read the thread, you'll see updates like this: "We've still got 60 or so pending MTT's from the 15th, which we haven't been able to do yet, for the 2nd round of refunds (the issues continuing all day yesterday hasn't made things easy, as I hope you understand). We'll continue working on this tomorrow. It's 1am and time to get some sleep :)".

• Like 1