Technical poker issue on the 15th of April 2020 and continuing issues

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We've still got 60 or so pending MTT's from the 15th, which we haven't been able to do yet, for the 2nd round of refunds (the issues continuing all day yesterday hasn't made things easy, as I hope you understand). We'll continue working on this tomorrow. It's 1am and time to get some sleep :)
  • Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

15.4.20 awaiting €1 refund from sat to UK Tour  that discoed at 9pm on wed night

17.4.20 awaiting €1 refund from tourney 18141989 UK tour sat when discoed out of money + timed out

17.4.20 awaiting €5 refund from leaderboard D/S 4K I'd 17977584

multilple issues with intermittent disoes throughout many other games during this time but cannot retrieve ID as I still cannot access client! SUPER frustrating and STILL chasing!

Completed our Private Tournament tonight. After a slow 10-15 minute start with players losing connection, unable to login in.....we got in!! Pretty impressed considering what is going on! Everyone really happy. Great site and really Unibet do prefer compare to other poker sites. Just keep patient as I am sure all the gus and girls are working on this. And this community site really does make a difference. 

Cheers @Stubbe-Unibet 

• Like 1

17.04.2020:

Tournament ID: 1201099366, buy-in 1 Euro, I used a 1 Euro UO Ticket as buy-in + 1 Ticket for rebuy

Tournament ID: 1201048908, buy-in 1 Euro, I used one 1 Euro UO Ticket as buy-in.

I was constantly disconnected, been able to log in few times for like 2-3 minutes and then disconnected again for 10-15 minutes. I kindly ask for a refund (3x1 Euro UO Tickets). Thank you in advance!

Also I can not log in from my poker client right now (both on phone and PC). I can log in just from the Internet browser.

1528073042_login.thumb.png.47010bd9bf98a1e5950eaaf7cfdc80aa.png

What are you going to do about streaks that are required for some of your cash game promotions? I am still unable to login since last night, and I know that a playing streak is required for Spring Bootcamp and Moving Up Challenge. I'll try later on in the day to see if I can login, but I'm unable to do so at this time.

@LeVsKaRa wrote:

17.04.2020:

Tournament ID: 1201099366, buy-in 1 Euro, I used a 1 Euro UO Ticket as buy-in + 1 Ticket for rebuy

Tournament ID: 1201048908, buy-in 1 Euro, I used one 1 Euro UO Ticket as buy-in.

I was constantly disconnected, been able to log in few times for like 2-3 minutes and then disconnected again for 10-15 minutes. I kindly ask for a refund (3x1 Euro UO Tickets). Thank you in advance!

Also I can not log in from my poker client right now (both on phone and PC). I can log in just from the Internet browser.

533532258_login.thumb.png.fd7f4a3de6c410772a601167ea968fc8.png

Hi @LeVsKaRa,

Have credited 2x €1 UO tickets, one for each MTT. You're first buy-in in the second game was completed with only a single hand disconnected, you lost 4 chips and would not have won the hand.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

I was blinded out from 63,000 to 0 no compensation at all when I was in 8th place at the time and top prize was near enough €200. Your server failing is not my fault and me cashing without even getting a chance to play is not a satisfactory outcome. I appreciate the bonus points but that falls way short of what I potentially could have won so please review this as per your policy when issues occur as a result of your technical issues. Thanks Lee

I’m unhappy about how a tournament went on while I got disconnected multiple times:

€600 Moonwalk (17.04.2020)

At 14:40:33 hand id (1201086890):

Got dealt pocket 10s. Went all in ( or at least tried, because I looked at the history and apparently it didnt go through cause I got disconnected)

At 14:40:48 hand id (1201087164) got reconnected. I was all in. But I had different cards (pocket 7s -> I got that from looking at the tournament history)

I got busted, finished the tournament on 14th place and won €18.48

I’m really unhappy with how things went considering that I had quite a stack (54k), and was “in the money” before all the problems started, and I think anyone in my  position would be pissed off

Hello Comrads!

Yesterday I played some HexaPro's

I was constantly disconnected, been able to log in when there was two Hexa open (x5 and X1,5(I guess, don't remember ) ) . I kindly ask for a refund .

Here are Hexa ID - sg71191b and sg71191a

Thank You! 

Okay it is now Saturday Morning UK time I am still short of the following refunds (as per the cancellation policy) none of the following were at the money stage when the service went down on WEDNESDAY evening.

Playing under the MAINLYFISH alias. 

Blackhole
Blackhole Nano
Galaxy E2 rebuy (one rebuy)
Space Madness Bounty
E1 qualifier to E5 ticket
E0.20 to E1 ticket.

Can someone from UNIBET get back to me? 

damn i played on browser today 4hexapro and "lucky" disconnect struck
others got lucky to blind me so...it happens
i hope u guys can get this disconnect problem solved

now i got app working...browser do not work correctly