Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
JokerJames95 Rank 10
Rank 10
Why is it so hard to believe 300/400 people didn't turn up for the freeroll? Can't play poker every day
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

Those were sweet freerolls, really one of the best i ever played. I miss them... Managed to FT one of them, so i know it took quite long. Too long for a cash game player, and just simply not worth (in money and time too) for a high stake cash game player. And also being held on sunday, cant expect everybody to play it. For me 1400 seems absolutely realistic.

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

I knew that it would be so. 1402 entries. 300 people on tweets. and one winner of the 26 first ones I saw many times at the tables and one person was on the tvich. who are the other winners?

0 Likes
TeddyKGB Rank 10
Rank 10

Can someone confirm here when they have sent the confirmation mails to winners?

One alias looked really familiar but I'm not totally sure still if that was me. Would be nice to know when to expect mail (or draw a conclusion that I didn't win Very Happy )

FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21
I watched the replay when David showed the draw video, and i saw my alias in Nr.193, so i feel happy. #25euro
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
ProGame Rank 10
Rank 10
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21
Messwithme Rank 15
Rank 15

I am not complaining/contesting the results or something.

But ffs,is there any reasonable explanation why they didnt made a flip tournament  for those who had france?

They had those flip tournamets in the lobby for anything,why didnt they use the same sistem?

penguin50 Rank 12
Rank 12

@FreedoM wrote:
I watched the replay when David showed the draw video, and i saw my alias in Nr.193, so i feel happy. #25euro

Hi  do you have a link with the results of the draw and the replay video?

Thanks.

NMPfan Rank 19
Rank 19

@penguin50 This is the replay that shows the list of winners https://www.twitch.tv/videos/286594074?t=03h41m05s

And this is the replay for the entire scuffed 50k raffle show Laugh https://www.twitch.tv/videos/286594074?t=03h22m10s

@Messwithme Because just a flip tournament would be super boring and anticlimactic for a raffle like this. Last time they did a huge raffle they put on a big production with actors and everything. This time it was really low budget but it does produce some content based on the raffle that they might be able to use for promotional purposes maybe. Also it's kida fun Cheeky . Personally if I were them I would also publish the entire list right after the raffle, but yeah, people with normie job schedules, they normies Smirk