Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
penguin50 Rank 12
Rank 12

@jerry wrote:

As a guy who knows football Cheeky let me tell you that i dont see Spain as a World Champions. Not because they lack the talent for it, but because Lopetegui will insist on playing past it Iniesta. With Isco on his place they have a shot but with Iniesta's farewell with Barca i dont see Loptetegui as a man who would lose him on the bench. They look very promising in attack with false 9 in Aspas, but with Morata/Costa attack seem much worse (they look even better with Rodrigo), like they have problems with connecting midfield and attack. Theres that. Hope for people unable to finish this mission Thumbs Up

On other hand other favourites will have similarly tough missions Wink

I know diddy scwat about football

So who do you predict will win so i can try and clear that team.

jerry Rank 18
Rank 18

Players are so exhausted that i dont exclude some strange champion (Belgium, Portugal,Columbia) but all in all the champions should be found in Brazil/Argentina/Germany/France and Spain. My favourite are Brazil with Neymar not affected with long season (he can replicate what Ronaldo did in 2002WC where all season he was treating injury). Argentine have at last some good coach but he is too much messing with the squad and i dont know if he find the right one in time (with Messi he can experiment in group stage though). Germany have similar problems like Spain with underperforming Oezil and lack of options in attack (will Wagner be enough?). France is stacked but Deschamp like Sampaoli dont know what to do with this and playing with Giroud no matter how good he is in national team will never bring them WC win. There will be no clear title winner, 95% of chance team that win it will win one or two penalty shootouts.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@GamesDean wrote:

@penguin50 wrote:

I think i am gonna have to miss SpainDissatisfied

Had a go at it but you can-not limp in to see a flop, most hands are raised.

It will allready cost 20 euro minimum to see 200 flops if no one raises so with the raises it could cost double/trebble or even more.

Shame because i like to do all the challanges on unibet, it adds a little bit more to the game of poker.

I am just not comfortable playing the bigger stakesScared

Well – you don’t have to loose money to see 200 flops. You could actually try to see flops and win some of the hands. That’s how cashgames work.

I can see that the requirements are somewhat high for casual players but you have 7 days to see ~ 30 flops a day. That’s definitely doable!

Nice bit of sarcasm there @GamesDean, but I don't think it's time or the number of flops at issue with a lot of the guys here, if they're not used to PLO then it's going to cost them to learn, it did me when I got  e10 ticket in the monthly mission for PLO, but now I love it and only play NLHE in tourneys. There will be challenges I'm not comfortable with,( bounty hunting for one) but it does increase the variety. Best of luck all. Heart

It Is What It Is
Messwithme Rank 15
Rank 15

Well, you are not forced to do it,they wont cut off one of your fingers if you dont do it.

Its a reward for loyal players. 

Last time the hard one required to ko an opponent.

Personally i like the one with 200 flops.Its much more handy and you have the certainty of doing it.

I found myself playing several tourneys without getting any bounty.After several tries i did the challenge and ended up not playing that 10k tourney.

Today i did all 4 and i found it  pretty easy.I had some free time so i  played  cash games and meanwhile sngs/mtt qualifier.

The difference is that i didnt had to search/wait/plan my routine around the next bounty tournament in schedule,and i liked it Smile.

Highlighted
JokerJames95 Rank 10
Rank 10

It's worth it putting in the effort for the harder challenges, as there are likely to be less runners in the 10k freeroll. 20 euro value if only 500 entrants for example.

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@JokerJames95@Messwithme have it right, the prizes on offer make it worth putting in the effort, you're not going to get the chance to win packages for seeing 20 flops and changing your id, it may cost you extra money, but then again you may win some. It's called a freeroll, but you have to decide how much you're prepared to pay to get in it. GL all. So far I'm liking it. Smile

It Is What It Is
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

200 flops seen, lost e8 overall, 2 bad beats last session, not to worry, I'm in for Sunday night ,gl all. OkThumbs UpCash

It Is What It Is
startelver Rank 18
Rank 18

Halfway through 200 flops and I'm up a few euros I think . Boring , I hate CG but anything for playing a decent freeroll.  

0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@startelver wrote:

Halfway through 200 flops and I'm up a few euros I think . Boring , I hate CG but anything for playing a decent freeroll.  

Dont say anything, you will give Unibet ideas Rofl

I used to be a supporter but they took away ticket exchanges, so now I am a sulker.
NeriPoker Rank 16
Rank 16
Blitzed the 200 flops playing 4 tables of PLO. Made a profit too. The great game indeed!