T&C question

imdenuts

@JeppeL is it possible to solve and browse/study PIOsolver while playing on unibet? 

I have a bunch of tedious work to do like saving 100's of 2-4GB tree's into smaller files so it loads faster when i want to study. It would be top notch if it is allowed so i can have something usefull on the side while grinding instead off watching youtube/ social media etc...  i don't see the advantage off using it while playing as it is mainly a study tool to improve my understanding off poker in my head. I guess it is OK to use and I hope you give me the green light, since i have to remind you one could easyly bypass this by just having 2 computers and having acces to this money printing easylife machine anyways Kappa

• 2 weeks later...

@imdenuts  I will answer you and if there are some other or new rules the poker-guys will answer for sure 😃

I've read official statement that I'll try to quote  : "As long the program is not interacting with the poker client it's ok to use whatever you like." 

Not 100% sure if this is still the case, as I use primarily one notepad file for notes of the biggest donors spewy lines (not extremely useful due to alias or  playstyle changes, but still helps sometimes) :laugh:

• Like 1

Sorry about the late reply! Had it in my queue but then completely forgot about...

Below from the T&C.

15. You are not permitted to use any automatic gameplay, artificial intelligence including, without limitation, “robots” or any interaction within the Unibet poker that is not the direct result of you personally utilizing the Software for the purpose it was intended

16. You accept and acknowledge that we reserve the right, both at our sole discretion, to detect and prevent the use of prohibited programs, including but not limited to hand trackers, HUDs (heads up displays) and screen capture techniques. These steps may include, but are not limited to, examination of software programs running concurrently with the Unibet poker software on the Player’s device.

17. You agree that you will not attempt to bypass, interfere with, or block such steps, including, without limitation, the use of third party software that bypasses, interferes with, masks or blocks such steps. Any attempt to restrict Unibet poker software in this matter will entitle Unibet to immediately suspend or block any Unibet services to you.

In other words; if you use any software that reads any data from the client or otherwise interacts with the software, you'll be in breach of the T&C.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions