Supernova changes

Leo-Unibet

As from 28 March we will see some changes to the Sunday Supernova. It will be a 2-day event where day one is played just short of 6 hours and we will be in the money.
Day two will resume at 19:00 CET on Monday and be played for aproximately another 4 hours. With this we hoping to give participates an even better structured tournament, plus that players with normal day jobs can participate without the risk of being really tired at work on Monday morning.

At the same time we're shorten the runtime of the "€3,000 Supernova Lighting" with about 1,5 hours, meaning you can still play that one and don't have to worry  too much about monday morning.

Good Luck at the tables!!

• Like 4

So does that mean day1 play is until the money is reached and ur estimate is 6 hours for that? But it can potentially Run 6.5-7hours if bubble play takes takes longer, am i getting this right?

I'd love that, for some uos tournies in the future as well btw, great change 

@Tillus wrote:

So does that mean day1 play is until the money is reached and ur estimate is 6 hours for that? But it can potentially Run 6.5-7hours if bubble play takes takes longer, am i getting this right?

I'd love that, for some uos tournies in the future as well btw, great change 

Hello @Tillus You are right. In some extream situations the bubble burst can take longer than the estimated 6 hours, really rare though.

The tournament will not stop as soon as we're in the money, it will be played the 6 hours regardless. My average estimation for when we're in the money is 5,5hours.

I made it 6 hours play just as a safty thing, if we miss the money, I just make the play one level longer next time, it wont happend though 😃

Good luck if you play it !!