Summerdeals for Finns 3.7.2019

Rushbie

And to make it littlebit more clear, there's no need to activate anything from the My Bonuses -section. Just do the deposit today, and it's added to the account tomorrow. 👍

Had to confirm it from Livechat, because usually there's pretty much always been the need to activate things first.

• Like 1

Little note:
The bonus should've been added 30 mins ago, at 19.00EEST, and not showing.
Little hint, don't bother to check Livechat, it's crowded at the moment obviously and no reason to make it worse :laugh:

• Like 1

Intro:

Help section probably would have been right place for this but you can't see those posts in front page so i wanted to others see if they haven't seen this promo and would like to take shot at it tennis ping pong

Verse:

Problem is that you are suppose to get bonus for playing, 100% deposit bonus to sportbook for losing and 200% deposit bonus (normal?) for winning.

Chorus:

I won like you can see in pic 1 but when i hit that "redeem offer" (lunasta tarjoukseni) button, it takes me to pic 2 which says "you already have an account". And there is not bonus offers in my account to redeem.

200pros.thumb.JPG.6c6bbab2a24414ef2db6318eb40fc7d6.JPGonjo.thumb.JPG.241be6d44a8f24765f32b7d2b1b210b2.JPG

Solo:

In the link page it doesn't say anywhere that it is suppose to be new customers only so i wonder what is the deal?

Outro:

@JeppeL  @RayL  would you mind looking at it?

Aah yea you have to click the damn picture to get there! 😀
Also :happyshy:

Problem solved btw, with bigger screen you need to resize the window bigger to make the game mode appear!
Everyday something new..

• Like 2

And yeah, same offer after losing and directs to page that says i already have account blablabla.
Unplayable with mouse imo, but maybe tablet is what it's meant to play with.

Really confusing offer tho :speechless:

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Intro:

Help section probably would have been right place for this but you can't see those posts in front page so i wanted to others see if they haven't seen this promo and would like to take shot at it tennis ping pong

Verse:

Problem is that you are suppose to get bonus for playing, 100% deposit bonus to sportbook for losing and 200% deposit bonus (normal?) for winning.

Chorus:

I won like you can see in pic 1 but when i hit that "redeem offer" (lunasta tarjoukseni) button, it takes me to pic 2 which says "you already have an account". And there is not bonus offers in my account to redeem.

200pros.thumb.JPG.9ed2d2a496822a1d86bdf4116855164a.JPGonjo.thumb.JPG.8d1698f5a225490a5cbb4b7d54044486.JPG

Solo:

In the link page it doesn't say anywhere that it is suppose to be new customers only so i wonder what is the deal?

Outro:

@JeppeL  @RayL  would you mind looking at it?

Just heads up for mods that i asked livechat and they said they forward it to be figured out. So no need to bother all :)

• Like 1

@Rushbie wrote:

Oh btw you da man for getting that A-deal! :rockon:🆒

And still it's worth nothing :laugh:

Thanks for warning, saves up a lot of time and effort 👍

That would really be sweet deal. We just have to wait that it works out and not turn out too be: here doggie, come get some juicy bone and then pull it away from between teeth :puking: Time will tell, don't fail on us ub 😉

• Like 1