Summer Fantasy Sports Freeroll qualifying players and info

RayL

Freeroll.thumb.png.683b62a9ff63906f8418d4fe973ba41c.png

Summer Fantasy Sports Freeroll

In this thread we will update the daily winners of Fantasy Freeroll tickets and share information regarding this Community event which will be played on Saturday the 23rd at 7:30 PM CET. It'll be 3K starting stack with 7 minute blinds and €150 in the prizepool.
There'll be two more Summer Fantasy tournaments after the end of round 2 and 3 of the Cup, please note that once you're qualified, you're welcome to play all three events - tickets will be credited a few days before each tournament starts :)

Qualified players: 
@Macskanadrag
@Nospheratu 
@bebemic 
@Nestabear

@AndreiBN
@dynamo
@Babad
@traart@Merenitsu
@jenky4i5
@spargelsalat 
@Mackelito   
@pinki  
@BonusPater
@BillyR23
@Boby
@HAI_ROMANIA
@totowizmar
@YpresX
@whereisrivaldo
@Purps
@seetank
@kwasozlop
@TTABKATA
@Lucky
@MaecTpo@Livertool@DelProc
@polarbear
@GrazyDavid@DepchZ@gyepedro
@Hoovers@jepex
@mirroto1213@GODJUSTICE@Paulica18@jerry@cris1285@Lywyu@WuDu@JokerJames95@tomek009966@star8687@Marina

Former Community Moderator

@pinki the date is yet to be defined but since it's tied to the Fantasy Sports happening here on the Community I think it's safe to assume that it will happen after the World Cup, not 100%sure though.

We'll need to wait a bit more to be able to pin a date.

As for the setup, looking at the past Freerolls starting stack is 4k or 5k, and the setup differs mostly on how many players join.

You could start a thread in which you guys decide on what you would like for this Freeroll, or better yet, continue in the comments here :)

Former Community Moderator

@RayL Ok then. I will continus ideas/question to others in this thread ...

ps. I thought it would take place after each round, ~20 players  even small prize pool will be enough i think :)

regards

pinki 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

Agree. Two minutes should be enough ;) 

@testuser1  we are seriously talking here, so do not throw in silly ideas.... One minute is only option for serious play 🆒  Not two, not three.  One is the holy number. No more, no less. One should be the number of minutes. Four, five or ten  is right out. 

Let's ask @Merenitsu  His second name is Freeroll-Butcher  ..  

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived