Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freeroll.png

Summer Fantasy Sports Freeroll

In this thread we will update the daily winners of Fantasy Freeroll tickets and share information regarding this Community event which will be played on Saturday the 23rd at 7:30 PM CET. It'll be 3K starting stack with 7 minute blinds and €150 in the prizepool.
There'll be two more Summer Fantasy tournaments after the end of round 2 and 3 of the Cup, please note that once you're qualified, you're welcome to play all three events - tickets will be credited a few days before each tournament starts Smile

Qualified players: 
@Macskanadrag
@Nospheratu 
@bebemic 
@Nestabear

@AndreiBN
@dynamo
@Babad
@traart@Merenitsu
@jenky4i5
@spargelsalat 
@Mackelito   
@pinki  
@BonusPater
@BillyR23
@Boby
@HAI_ROMANIA
@totowizmar
@YpresX
@whereisrivaldo
@Purps
@seetank
@kwasozlop
@TTABKATA
@Lucky
@MaecTpo@Livertool@DelProc
@polarbear
@GrazyDavid@DepchZ@gyepedro
@Hoovers@jepex
@mirroto1213@GODJUSTICE@Paulica18@jerry@cris1285@Lywyu@WuDu@JokerJames95@tomek009966@star8687@Marina

43 REPLIES 43
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

don't get it. what we must do for that?

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
0 Likes
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@4soul  get the ticket for place in Fantasy ? Look into prizes ie. 100$daily ...

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@Ray-Unibet date approx. this MTT? ...  please dont setup 3min levels and 3k starting stack  or smth like that ... Smile

0 Likes
@pinki the date is yet to be defined but since it's tied to the Fantasy Sports happening here on the Community I think it's safe to assume that it will happen after the World Cup, not 100%sure though.
We'll need to wait a bit more to be able to pin a date.
As for the setup, looking at the past Freerolls starting stack is 4k or 5k, and the setup differs mostly on how many players join.
You could start a thread in which you guys decide on what you would like for this Freeroll, or better yet, continue in the comments here Smile
0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@pinki wrote:

@Ray-Unibet date approx. this MTT? ...  please dont setup 3min levels and 3k starting stack  or smth like that ... Smile

Agree. Two minutes should be enough Wink 

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@Ray-Unibet Ok then. I will continus ideas/question to others in this thread ...

ps. I thought it would take place after each round, ~20 players  even small prize pool will be enough i think Smile

regards

pinki 

0 Likes
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

Agree. Two minutes should be enough Wink 

@BonusPater  we are seriously talking here, so do not throw in silly ideas.... One minute is only option for serious play Cool  Not two, not three.  One is the holy number. No more, no less. One should be the number of minutes. Four, five or ten  is right out. 

Let's ask @Merenitsu  His second name is Freeroll-Butcher  ..  

traart Rank 10
Rank 10
traart Rank 10
Rank 10