Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Employee Marco-Unibet
Unibet Employee

startelver wrote:

The schedule says this weeks tourneys should start 19:00 CET , but you just cant get it right. They all start same as last week ! 

Changed the starting time for the rest of the week. Thanks for letting us know and sorry we didn't see your post in time yesterday!

Pucuri88 Rank 14
Rank 14
Rushbie Rank 21
Rank 21

Goddamn, you Laugh
Better win this game! @Pucuri88
great.pngPucuri the Invinsible

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
NeedAShave Rank 9
Rank 9

Why you calling me for basically your whole stack?

donkcall1.pngdonkcall.png

0 Likes
Pucuri88 Rank 14
Rank 14

@Rushbie  Yes, I was lucky as f***. Sorry mate! Very Happy Unfortunatelly I had finished only 5th, TT<J9 for 10 big blinds. But GG and GL! Smile

DAChampChamp Rank 10
Rank 10

@NeedAShave

1. It wasn't the first time when you shoved from the button while I was the bb and everyone folded, you did that for at least 2 times before that specific hand. You can't really have great cards every single time, right? I had you on A10o in the best case scenario, maybe a small pocket, like fours or fives.

2. Even if you had "monsters", nobody shoves like that, at least I've never seen a decent player to shove Aces, Kings and so on, especially from that position in that circumstance. I would've definetly been more afraid for a 2.5-3x bet rather than a shove, considering that basically most of the players shove late in the tournaments to steal the pot. Was it a bad call? Yes, it was, even though I knew you don't have some big cards. It happened for me to just be lucky on that one.

3. I've got like 10% chance of getting something out of this promotion this month, even tho I've played pretty good, with good cards and more calculated than yesterday, nothing good happened, I couldn't even reach a final table in like 7 tournaments or so, although most of the time I've started the hand or continued the hand with the better cards and/or with the better chance of winning the hand.

I just adopted @NMPfan style for a day, I wasn't a poker player anymore, I was a bingo player. It was awesome.. not.

Sorry for the badbeat and good luck in the next tournaments! Also sorry to @whereisrivaldo for the J10s call while you had 88, that wasn't a good call either, was lucky on that one too.

Highlighted
Tillus Rank 13
Rank 13

couldve told you before that you'd become a bingo player if you adopt @NMPfan's style Cheeky 

No seriously guys, i feel like this flaming just after the tournaments is sometimes going a bit too far. Dont mind a little verbal jab here&there, but calling out players for specific 'alleged' mistakes hurts the community feeling imho. Plus,  if nobody was making mistakes in poker anymore there'd be no reason to play anyway, right?

Moar love bros (and girls) Hearts poker is supposed to be fun after all!

Pucuri88 Rank 14
Rank 14

@Jeppe-Unibet  or  somebody else: I can't register to the 500€ winners sng how can I register in?

0 Likes
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@Pucuri88

You'll be able to join about 2 hours before the start of the game Smile

No worries Smile

Ofcourse, only when you won one of the tourneys Smile

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes
Pucuri88 Rank 14
Rank 14

@VikingsAF  Yeah, I had won one of them Smile Okay, thanks, I just saw that 10 ppl are registered and I thought I ask Smile

How much player will be participate that sng though?

0 Likes