Suggestions for pre-set bet buttons

Andy-Relax

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Oqw/edit#gid=0

If you would like to have a say on what you think the pre-set bet buttons should be on Unibet going forward then please fill in the above spreadsheet. It should (hopefully) be open to all and all you need to do is copy the template at the top and then add your suggestions. Put your forum alias in column A so we know who you are.

Custom bet sizes will not be happening in the short term so the idea is to create pre-sets that are as useful to as many players as possible, not personal preference. We have about a week before we need to give feedback to Relax.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

I filled a spot, but i'm content with the current "pre-set buttons" since you can use the mouse wheel to increase and decrease the amount plus from the introduction of seeing the stack in big blinds it's way more easier to type it. 

i filled a spot with my preferences. one thing i do not get by watching others suggestion on preflop sizings in CG.

why would someone give multiple open sizes??? it can be set by mouse wheel by 0.5bb (only 2.2bb is not available by mouse :) )

imo way better to set up an openraise a 3b and a 4b size and one could fine tune each of them (according to villains stack/sizings) with the mousewheel by 0.5bb ;)

• Like 1

Don't forget not everyone plays (all the time) on a pc. Not always easy to 'scroll' through sizes when you are on a mobile device.

It's about finding the balance again between recs and regs and the current game of poker vs the game 10y ago. Nobody opens 4x and not even sure if it was ever a thing lol. Also overbets seem to be coming up nowadays in cash anyway but don't see it useful to have it as a pre set button as recs won't use it for the same reason as regs do.

• Like 1

@P0kerM0nk wrote:

Don't forget not everyone plays (all the time) on a pc. Not always easy to 'scroll' through sizes when you are on a mobile device.

It's about finding the balance again between recs and regs and the current game of poker vs the game 10y ago. Nobody opens 4x and not even sure if it was ever a thing lol. Also overbets seem to be coming up nowadays in cash anyway but don't see it useful to have it as a pre set button as recs won't use it for the same reason as regs do.

whatever! i got your point.

tbh it is way better for me if recs uses random/bad 3b/4b sizes and faster to point them out. and the samplesize they will get about customers opinion by filling that spreadsheet will be really negligible anyway!

@Bl3ss3dMMA  Was my post hostile or something? I'm just adding another point of view. Also the point you are making is exactly why Unibet should change it as they want a more level playing field. And yes the spreadsheet is only a small feedback sample but you would think that the Unibet poker department staff would have some sort of a clue about up to date betting sizes. 

@P0kerM0nk ofc you were not hostile! and neither me if it seemed like i do apologize ;)

i know pokersites want to level the filed as much as they can. fortunately it is unpossible.

if UB want some recent betsizings they have to check some HHs on their own. that is a representative sample!

tbh till we can not get customizable sizing buttons i can live with whatever option.

• Like 1

freed.PNG.86abe86553c1bf87ad26497e062a12d3.PNG

1503818325_confused-britney-spears

@FreedoM , what's wrong with you? :scared:

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 5 months later...