Suggestion re MTTs

Cl1nt

I'm not sure if this is the right forum but I have a suggestion borne of a problem I encountered. First, the problem, I registered for a tournament when there were still 2 minutes left in the registration period. I expected to do another rebuy and an add on; however, I wasn't afforded that opportunity and had to play with the minimum chips which I felt cost me a buy in I wouldn't have spent if I had known this would happen. A solution to this would be if there was an option to take up a double buy in upon entry to the tournament. Also, allow for a button that affords you an add on during the break. 

I think this would allow for a better tournament experience as well as increase the prize pools.  

Thanks and regards

Clint

You've certainly come to the right place @Cl1nt, I appreciate the suggestion and we'll try and pass the feedback along  - there's a good chance this has been requested by others as well.. Which tournament was it you played where this happened?

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Hi @Cl1nt,

Thanks for your feedback, we are sorry you had a bad experience.

I have forwarded your post to Relax (our software provider) to investigate what went wrong and have added a premium of 5 EUR to your account to compensate for your buy-in and bad experience you had.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

@Patric-Unibet can you help me out too pls?i made a post a few days ago but no answer,happened to me in the exoplanet last sunday,crippled stack,waited for the addon so I could have a decent shot,no add-on could be made,busted out in a few hands with that stack of a few bb...it is not ok.i lost 10 eur because of that...i know the new version fixed that up but the money are lost and its not fair

Archived