Suggest idea’s for a NEW tournament.

Juli

For example ;   50€ Tornado . / blinds&antes go up fast to ensure a fast result . 9seat freezeout capped registration 100players , anounced 20minutes Before start and closing. 50cent buyin and about the stack ? I have no clue ;) , I Can see the commercial Tornado come by surprise boosting Some morals Haha

I don't think this is something that would be successful, maybe with nano buy ins 0.1-0.5 it could work, but with the bigger ones not sure. Still a suggestion to be passed forward and people smarter than me can check if they wish to try something like this or not. :) Maybe @Andy-Unibet can provide some insights on this while Leo is vacationing. :) 

• Like 2

Yes your right with the buyin at 5cent and a prizepool of 500€ The NEW traffic Can be Huge. I Think of This surprising stormy Tornado out there somewhere commercial and mention the fast win garantee ! Tornado

@beluga wrote:

Ongoing 6-max 36 or 72-player freezouts that begin whenever the 36th player registers. 4 places paid. With different buy-ins like 2$, 5$, 10$.

A deepstack HU freezout tournament would be nice too.

Multi-table sng's have been suggested a few times but never seem to get anywhere.

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Europen or World championship, I mean 3 or 5 players  from each country (IP) buy in 1-5 euro. And like bounty, when someone win with other country player have a points. If someone like that please think about that :happy:

• Like 1

Major Turbo tournament with really popping name at around 7-10 PM CEST, daily 2€, 3€, 4€ or 5€ with. And Hyper Tournament 10PM - 1 AM...  Similar buy-in.

9 seat tables, maybe freezeout. I also have always loved Monster Rebuy tournaments but not sure how they fit into Unibet's philosophy. Maybe the hyper could be Monster Rebuy but with very limited time.. late reg for 20minutes, 1500 chip rebuys allowed until 30min then add-on and it would only be 3000 chips or 3500 chips at max. Have it start at 00.00 CEST and call it Midnight Explosion !!! 

• Like 1

An Omaha shooting star in the late afternoon or evening with a €5/€10 buy in. There are a few in the morning and Omaha falling star in the evening but personally I much prefer 6 max  for Omaha, especially bounties. An ROE tournament that switches between NLHE and PLO would also be a fun idea. And a weekly 6-max Omaha tournament with a €25 buy in and a big guarantee would be cool.

• Like 1

@NewPlayer69 wrote:

I just got BRILLIANT IDEA FOR A TOURNAMEEEENT!

Banzai MTT!

You got the Banzai Cash and now Banzai HexaPro so why not Banzai MTT?

First level the starting stack is 15BB, 2nd level have the starting stack is 10BB. Late reg until end of level 2.

There is Banzai MTT....5€ buy in...

I wish there was more that kind of MTTs

• Like 2
If u want a chop u do not get it....
If u do not want chop u get it...

a good way to increase the MTT Players volume could be something like 18, 27 men MTTsng - > Start every time "on demond", when there are enough Players registered..

Maybe with some KO, PKO format with Bounties

For my shedule i often miss 3-4 MTT's per session, with this formats i could play only on Unibet.

• Like 2

Yes I actually found those Banzai MTTs after, awesome! The structure is perfect too, just the best. Best tournament on Unibet.

Wish we get UOS Banzai event in September with 70% into knockouts, 30% into prizepool
High = 200€ buy-in (I really like this idea)
Low = 10€ buy-in
Nano = 0.10€ buy-in

• Like 1