cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

“TornadoTour”  twice daily random anouncement , faster more winners ,smaller maximum contenders. Unibet Can do iT !

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted

You mean a tournament that is capped in entries? And at random times? 

Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9
Yes indeed its like your lucky to see iT ! A random surprise “extra fast” tournament , freezeout ofcourse Smile
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

For example ;   50€ Tornado . / blinds&antes go up fast to ensure a fast result . 9seat freezeout capped registration 100players , anounced 20minutes Before start and closing. 50cent buyin and about the stack ? I have no clue Wink , I Can see the commercial Tornado come by surprise boosting Some morals Haha 😂

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9
Unibet Could Make This pricepool explode alot bigger than my small example ofcourse ....
0 Likes
Highlighted

I don't think this is something that would be successful, maybe with nano buy ins 0.1-0.5 it could work, but with the bigger ones not sure. Still a suggestion to be passed forward and people smarter than me can check if they wish to try something like this or not. Smile Maybe @Andy-Unibet can provide some insights on this while Leo is vacationing. Smile 

Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9
Yes your right with the buyin at 5cent and a prizepool of 500€ The NEW traffic Can be Huge. I Think of This surprising stormy Tornado out there somewhere commercial and mention the fast win garantee ! 💰💰Tornado💰💰
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 4
Rank 4

Ongoing 6-max 36 or 72-player freezouts that begin whenever the 36th player registers. 4 places paid. With different buy-ins like 2$, 5$, 10$.

A deepstack HU freezout tournament would be nice too.

Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9