Strong suspicion about colluding play in satelite

triceraatopp

Tonight in the 2 eur 6 ticket qualifier to UO 10 (id 8146015 ) I saw some very very sucpicous play on the bubble, I had a healthy stack and was about to go to bed so was sitting out most of the time and missed most hands but then this caught my attention.

We are on the direct bubble and phi_leo have just above 1bb.

First hand Buxana min open to 500 and Phi_leo call, I call ofc and I expect a standard check down but to my suprise he suddenly overbets flop(!) Im confused but think that mayby hes unexperienced in satelites and hit a set or something, I fold and when he shows Th4h I no longer think this is due to lack of experience in qualifiers. 

Then the second hand happens.

I should have limped in the second one but as I said was getting ready for bed and just auto folded before I saw how short Phi_leo was again, the player utg did limp in though and this time both flop and turn got ch-ch but then Buxana does it again and fire a bet on the river getting utg out of the pot.. 

Couple hands later poor lepricon guy with the green hat ended up bubble boy and phi_leo got a ticket.

Can you pleace look up this players and if it turns out they were colluding make a compensating to the man in the green hat.

Screenshot_24.thumb.png.ac2fc1d5ecfc2ff038a909002061b88d.pngScreenshot_25.thumb.png.b6aa007e2e01b338d814b2c604be15e6.pngScreenshot_26.thumb.png.327412786925fc7bc373ab39db7405c2.pngScreenshot_27.thumb.png.4967b3931ad48e6c38fbac8f1530cb7a.pngScreenshot_28.thumb.png.c8faffb6f4ec44fcb8fcea028b1c0d54.pngScreenshot_30.thumb.png.e10ec65ec674477ca729beda285b3bcc.pngF

Hi @triceraatopp, i hope you're well. I played this 2euro UO sat last night and while i totally agree that Buxana didn't play standard sat play i don't think there was collusion, some players can't or won't reign it in in order to secure a prize and let us get off to bed asap, and his random, quirky play(at times) could have dragged it out we can only guess why this is. Phi leo did have some wonderful escapes too lol.

And yeah, i was the bubble boy. 😛

Hi @Stuart :)  Im fine ty :) aiight, if u who fell victim for it dont think it was collusion I might have called wolf to light! I just dont understand why anyone would wanna extend the game ?  Well keeping me awake is not against the rules, even if I might suggest it get added to the list :p  Would still like a community manager to look into it just to be sure but I guess I have to lower the level of suspicioun. @JeppeL :)

@InhumanI think we do good in reporting even if it turns out to be just normal players or fun players messing around, then someone takes a look at it and thats the only way we can catch the accual cheaters ! :) 

And ofc, If I accused two innocent players and u see this, I apologize and hope you can see the greater good in reporting everything you find sucpicoious :)

@FeelsBadMan yeah its not crystal clear but looking at the spots he choose to bet in the two hands make me think he knows the shortys holdings. First hand -shorty flops good and have 77% vs brux T4 and my any two but any non clove overcard on turn is scary so he bets flop.

Second hand shorty flops a much less vounreble tptk and both flop and turn checks around. If the play was just due to lack of understanding I would expect a player that overbet his Th4h on 3c8s4c to put some chips in when the Q comes on turn. But on turn shorty is big time favorite to win the pot, so he dont bet, on the river on the other hand the amount of hands utg will win with on showdown increese from 3.7% on turn to 18.7% goven he limp any two. Suddenly brux decides to put in a overbet again and shorty is rewived.

*Disclaimer.  I read way to many crime novels with circomstantial evidens lines.👼

• 4 weeks later...

Hi @Stuart :) 

Ofc i dont mind :) no update that I know off, I interpretate it as that they didnt found anything. Otherwise Im sure it would have been confirmed here :)

I read your thread and I hope u dont mind me sharing my thoughts but it looked like u got a bit frustrated that nothing wrong was found in your game and I wanted to say that i think its important that we keep reporting when we see something sucpisious.If there accualy is some cheeting going on it wouldent be a pattern detecteble collusion but insteas a  special spot cooperation thats hard to find fore security department since its not a crime to be icm unaware. But if the same players gets reported multiple times its clearly something thats not right.

How has it been since? Have u seen any more of theese situstions? 

Hi and thanks for the reply @triceraatopp.

You'e totally spot on about me being frustrated at my misplaced suspicions, and although I'm probably not the best person for the job I agree that where someone sees strange or unusual play they should point it out, and feel comfortable doing so (maybe not quite like I did, I came on a bit strong). 

I would like to ask for consistency in how these suspicions are treated though, just a few days before your post Inhuman had raised concerns about a tournament he was taking part in and @Leo-Unibet gave a brief summary and put the whole thing to rest inside 48 hrs. Great job but this should be standard imo. I had to go up against one of the players I  accused before I recieved a reply, not ideal.

As for anything else I've came across while playing, no,  but to be honest I've not been playing a fraction of what I used to. But I'll be back!:popeye:

Take care @triceraatopp❤️

Hi @triceraatopp and @Stuart, I've double checked the accounts and the response received from the security department. No foul play was found between the 2 accounts involved. Apologies for the lack of reply on my side, it was forwarded as soon as I confirmed that it was in my previous comment but missed to double check on it and inform you guys, for which again, I apologize.

Thank you for following up on this as well, and no matter of how small the suspicion is, keep the coming.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived