Strange email received

miziel

Oh, you're right, it does look a bit weird, with the origin e-mail and the overall look of it, didn't even give it a second thought cause I was expecting it. It's real, it's a survey to help out the poker team with some feedback, you don't have to put in any personal data anyway, just some standard questions. They might have chosen to not make the link clickable to avoid it being marked as spam or something.  

• Like 1

Got similar email too but for me the prize was 2€ hexapro ticket which i did receive eventually after completing this survey ... So it's probably quite sad that i finished second while in this hexapro while seeing my opponent winning 20€ lol :wonder:

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

Oh, you're right, it does look a bit weird, with the origin e-mail and the overall look of it, didn't even give it a second thought cause I was expecting it. It's real, it's a survey to help out the poker team with some feedback, you don't have to put in any personal data anyway, just some standard questions. They might have chosen to not make the link clickable to avoid it being marked as spam or something.  

Can confirm what Adrian said :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions