Still coincidence??

L-Oharra

I came across some weird thing yesterday and I remember to see it before, started too tournaments on same time and the starting hands were exactly the same, then barely 10 mins later it happened again, exact same cards dealt in both tournaments on same moment, couldn't be coincidence anymore I believe that's probably something with this rng, not saying that it therefore benefits anyone in particular...unibet.png.2f393a3e9f9be18f5300b0e0e09a3279.png

Yea obviously not but it happened a few times in short time now, particularly on unibet.

I don't think the odds are great if you deal 2 random cards out of 2 decks and you catch the exact same...

But yea it's not impossible ofc.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@L-Oharra wrote:

Yea obviously not but it happened a few times in short time now, particularly on unibet.

I don't think the odds are great if you deal 2 random cards out of 2 decks and you catch the exact same...

But yea it's not impossible ofc.

This is common occurence. Maybe you have played just two weeks?

There are 1326 different starting hands. When playing two tables you therefore have 1/1326 chances of getting the same hand in the other table in each deal. Multitabling for a couple hours will give you 100% chances.

Take a screenshot everytime you see these "coincidences" and save them in a folder. After a week or two you will grow tired of it and learn how much to trust your memory in issues of probabilities.

• Like 1

Let me explain to you a concept about improbability. 

There are so many different things that can mathematically happen.

Let's say you run into something that occurs 1/100,000 times. Pretty unlikely for that to happen.

But when we take into account, that there are many thigns that are 1/100,000 times chance of happening, it's not nearly as improbable.

For example:
-I can get AA dealth 2x in a row

-I can get KK dealth 2x in a row (so on and so fourth)

-I can lose a bunch of flips in a row

-I can win a bunch of flips in a row

-I can get the same bad beat dealt to me twice in a row

-I can cooler my opponent with the same beat 2x in a row

You see what I'm saying, the list goes on and on and on. When we have so many unliekly things, that are possible but unlikely to happen, it starts to become likely that we will experience some of these things. 

• Like 1