Starting time Double Trouble and Mission Specials

nightshopper

@Leo-Unibet  @JeppeL   @Keir-Unibet   @Kris-Unibet   @Patric-Unibet 

I have a question for the Unibet crew. The Double Trouble starts at 19:00 CET, the monthly Mission Specials start at 18:30 CET and 19:30 CET.  I completely understand it's impossible to please everyone, still I wonder if it's possible to start this kind of tournaments a bit later. All of these tournaments attract mainly recreational players and I think there are many recreationals (like me) with a family life. For those, 18:30 and 19:00 CET are really early. 20:00 CET could make a world of difference for us. The Double Trouble is a very short one, so moving it one hour later wouldn't hurt anyone I believe. Same for the Mission Specials I think. I'm a very regular player on Unibet and I like clearing the missions, so I wanna have the same chance as everyone to play the specials. 

Thanks for listening :)

@nightshopper wrote:

@Leo-Unibet  @JeppeL   @Keir-Unibet   @Kris-Unibet   @Patric-Unibet 

I have a question for the Unibet crew. The Double Trouble starts at 19:00 CET, the monthly Mission Specials start at 18:30 CET and 19:30 CET.  I completely understand it's impossible to please everyone, still I wonder if it's possible to start this kind of tournaments a bit later. All of these tournaments attract mainly recreational players and I think there are many recreationals (like me) with a family life. For those, 18:30 and 19:00 CET are really early. 20:00 CET could make a world of difference for us. The Double Trouble is a very short one, so moving it one hour later wouldn't hurt anyone I believe. Same for the Mission Specials I think. I'm a very regular player on Unibet and I like clearing the missions, so I wanna have the same chance as everyone to play the specials. 

Thanks for listening :)

@nightshopper  Thanks for sharing your thoughts, we have no plan of changing the start time at this moment.

Archived