Stalling in HU

HonorTheGame

Hi guys.  I get that stalling in poker tournaments when the players are close to ITM is understandable, but using timebank and delaying every hand play until final second in SNG, especially HU is very sad. 

This guy - for example, is stalling every game, every hand - and this was not a singular case, i've played him in different days, with different aliases and started doing it from the first hand. It's really not an ideal situation to allow 30-35 min for one HU, even if you are multitabling, it's still very annoying and it kills every pleasure you may have when joining the tables.

stalling.PNG.fcd0cc1118f47c09841095f685e8ce13.PNG

I am sure that there are other players like me who prefer tournaments, but due to the lack of time they are choosing  SNGs. I personally  I'm not wasting time running in circles with muppets and I choose to move to another platform, when it happens.

I saw that there were also some other community members that  raised this playing pattern and I hope something productive can be done in this way. 

Cheers.

• Like 3

@HonorTheGame wrote:

Hi guys.  I get that stalling in poker tournaments when the players are close to ITM is understandable, but using timebank and delaying every hand play until final second in SNG, especially HU is very sad. 

This guy - for example, is stalling every game, every hand - and this was not a singular case, i've played him in different days, with different aliases and started doing it from the first hand. It's really not an ideal situation to allow 30-35 min for one HU, even if you are multitabling, it's still very annoying and it kills every pleasure you may have when joining the tables.

stalling.PNG.234a6eb2671d296182463759b3d009cc.PNG

I am sure that there are other players like me who prefer tournaments, but due to the lack of time they are choosing  SNGs. I personally  I'm not wasting time running in circles with muppets and I choose to move to another platform, when it happens.

I saw that there were also some other community members that  raised this playing pattern and I hope something productive can be done in this way. 

Cheers.

I Confirm you , Also About this user , he is worst player evre seen in SNG tables , because he was doing same things you mentioned above