Sng Excel Sheet

Raulescul91

Yes, I have one. Do you need help setting up your own? Depending on what you want to track, you don't even need to use formulas, just input the payments for each place in the SNG and write down your results on a piece of paper (1st, 2nd and so on). After your day is over you count your results and input them into your spreadsheet. Excel does the rest and you can then easily use the data to compute ROI, profit and overall turnover. For different stakes you need to set up different sheets.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

There are no formulas needed. You type in how many 1s, 2s and 0s you had for the day. Then you multiply those numbers with the respective payouts and then you count it all together. You get the ROI by adding all your profit and divide it by the numbers of SNGs you played * buy-in.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived