Sneak peak of launch promo

DavidP_Unibet

We've sent out a press release with info on the launch promotion so I think it's fair that everyone on the communnity site also gets to see it ahead of time.

1705279846_launchpromo.jpg.903e3e918f2fb3ece8a9e57b9bd9bdf3.jpg

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/around-the-world

The promotion will run from 1st - 31st December and one player will win the headline prize - a 28 trip around the world for two people to visit the seven wonders of the world :Cool: There will be well over 1,000 prizes given away in total, including a number of other pretty cool travel experiences.

For anyone who played our Rio MTT promotion in the summer, think of this as a similar (cash game) promotion but on steroids!

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Sonds good :)

Cuple of questions.

Will the tickets be given out over a 24 hour period?

Will there still be a table limit in the new client? (would play a mix of stakes depending on table limits)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

I've checked the links out and have a few questions

This is the actual price of the big trip ? - £31,088

On the "prize list" page i see "Around the world trip" - flight expenses included + €2,500 spending money , the next one for exemple is €2,000 flight expenses + €500 spending money . So the winners can choose to take the trip or take the value of the smaller packages ?

I think is the best promotion i've seen so far , great job ! 👍

"Two Bronze ticket holders will win a travel experience, while all other Bronze ticket holders will *win* low to mid-stakes poker tickets."

Regards

Your friendly neighbourhood spelling and grammar nazi :)

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Archived