Simpson Stream Special!

IanSimpson

The Simpson Stream Special Qualifiers are running now!

Unibet are giving away €1,600 in free tickets for this promo. All aimed at qualifying you to the €25 Simpson Stream Special final!

Freerolls will award 50 x €1 tickets

€1 qualifiers will have 10 x €5 tickets added to them. This is the highest buy in at which you can directly enter the satellite tree

€5 qualifiers will have two €25 tickets added to them. Except the very last one that will have 6 x €25 tickets added to it!

If you're a regular of my stream there's also an added incentive. The longest lasting player who purchases a special emote on my stream will get €250 in Unibet Open tickets

Twitch.tv/iansimpsonpoker

Full details here: https://www.unibet.co.uk/promotions/poker-promotions/simpsons-stream-satellites

640x640-social-media-post-36628-may-un-poker-Simpsons-Stream-Satellites.jpg.33f45cfec405481520d8711b2402f0e8.jpg

• Like 13

What a great promotion and I like that we have to qualify to the final and can't direct buy-in into it, this way it's more fun and that incredible prize pool of almost 2k euro makes it even better 🆒:cash1:

Thanks @IanSimpson and Unibet 👍❤️

Also, GLGL all and cya at the tables :) 

• Like 3
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

• 2 weeks later...

@conmebol99 wrote:

Got my ticket for the final. Hoping to get 1 more for the rebuy/add on. Great promo and holy cow what a Player... constantly reaching final tables @IanSimpson

I would love to see a graph of your results!

It's 1x Re-Entry, if you get one more i think he said it's fine and if you end up not using it, it's gonna be exchanged in something, but i can;t remember what. However what's over that it's gonna be RIP. :happyshy:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What a ride! It was a great tournament. The play was relatively tight all along, for the first hour the deck was very very cold. On the mid stage i could steal a lot of blinds thanks to the last longer promotion, people were not restealing enough and I built an avg stack I lost a flip with AJ vs 99 but managed to get my stack in the 15bb range again. The bubble was quite long an the chip leaders in each table were shoving every hand (as they should). I lost a huge hand AK vs QJ in the bubble but still managed to get to the FT and lost another flip with 77 vs AJ.

Overall a great tourney! It was a lot of fun and it helped me increase my bankroll quite a bit. Thanks Ian!

• Like 3

• 3 months later...