Sickest badbeat

torasp

@torasp wrote:

Post you sickest badbeat here. I had AA on the flop AJ5, we went allin and he had AJ and got J turn J river :D

That's brutal. My worst bad beat is very similar. It happened years ago in NL and was very similar to yours, I don't remember hole or community cards but I had top set and the other player backdoored quads.

Mine was losing 88 Vs. A5s all in pre flop in a live cash game when I was 18, immediately rising in my seat to make a dramatic, tilted exit only to get my feet tangled in my chair whilst saying "F*** MY LIFE!", being thrown across the room and knocking an entire table of drinks over onto myself including my own beer.

I was broke, soaked, beerless, and had sore legs. Worst beat.

"Worst" is probably flopping quads aces and my opponent backdooring into a royal flush. Few years ago. Doubt that i still have that Hand History. Can't even remember it well because by that time I couldn't care less, it's just variance.

"most emotional" AA vs KK for a 800bb pot in a live €5/€10 cashgame. It was the beginning of my career, and went on an insane heater live. It felt as if the ground was being pulled from underneath me when that K appeared. It was way I realized how important bankroll managment was, but the games when poker was brand new were so soft that I kinda had to put everyting on the line constantly.

in banzai..I had my 30bb opponente had a little more, I had Ac Ad in bigblind,  he in smallblind, raise to 2.50 eurs, I do 3-bet , he shove it, I paid. he did shouve with Js Ts, I with Ac Ad, the flop came 3 spades. it´s very sad :/

interesting situation happened to me recently,

I had 8Ts and villain had 88 and he flopped quads. By the river i somehow got straight flush and stacked him off.

not my bad beat but still it was brutal to witness.  I actually thought that it's some kind of "welcome back" RNG session because I didn't play on that site for a couple of months

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who feels for their opponents!
My husband tells me off when I say poor guy after pulling off a lucky win over what must have seemed a sure thing.

Although if you had 8T and he flopped quad 8s I'd want to doublecheck that deck :smileylol:

Just call me Mrs Kings :-)

Sickest, many years ago the big one on sunday at stars. Got to final table in second position. I get aa. I reraise twice pre flop against chip leader. Flop 9 high and shove all in re re raise. He has a9. He rivers a 9 and im first out. Mr jack daniels kept me company for the next few days

@JillianP wrote:

@finamala I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who feels for their opponents!

My husband tells me off when I say poor guy after pulling off a lucky win over what must have seemed a sure thing.

Although if you had 8T and he flopped quad 8s I'd want to doublecheck that deck :smileylol:

I always feel stupid when I say sorry to my laptop.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Maybe not the sickest, but I hated this:

Flop -> 3 cards from same color -> I had flush with Ace, so I raised -> He called

Turn -> 4 cards from same color -> Raised -> All in

River -> He had full house with the last card -> I lost

@Tigris wrote:

Maybe not the sickest, but I hated this:

Flop -> 3 cards from same color -> I had flush with Ace, so I raised -> He called

Turn -> 4 cards from same color -> Raised -> All in

River -> He had full house with the last card -> I lost

In the history of bad beats that - flush vs full house - is the one that seems to happen to me most frequently. (Love it when I'm the one with full house, though. :smileytongue:)

@torasp wrote:

Of course man, but youll count from when the hand where shoved in i guess ;) But i feel with you after these flops, hope you win next time ;) Cheers m8

Yeah, sure he has a decent chance preflop long term. But in this specific hand, after the flop hit I was 99.7% to take it down. I think that's how you look at it. But anyways, thanks for the good luck wishes and I wish you good luck at the tables too. :smileyhappy:

Archived