Server issues again

Boma1975

Am i suffering from these server problems as well? I have a 1 euro SNG ticket which is due to expire within an hour. It is to be used 2 or 5 seat tables which is offered to me when I click on the ticket. Unfortunately however I get an error message saying 'Technical error #4, please try again later'. What will happen to my ticket if I cannot get registered in the next few minutes and it expires? How can I get it back?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wanted to switch to mobile but it didnt let me in. 15 mins passed and i had 2800 chips left in the Community League, so become short stack from 4000+.....(blinds wents up). I usually dont cry, but refound sounds barely acceptable for me because i had no chance to fight for points nor money...

@Stubbe-Unibet

And i dont even understand why you let it go... It destroys our trust. Cancell all, and do all efforts to avoid this ❤️♥️❤️ for tomorrow.

Who stills plays at this point is doing no one any favors. Let them sort things out they clearly need some time to do so. We still wating on some stuff from Wednesday you keep on playing and starting new threads and troubles about refunds and all rly doesnt help nobody. Get back on when they say the DDos Attack problem is solved ;)

well i agree with u cassy but its kind of unibets fault why dont they just cancel it all and give us some correct info about when we can play again... 

Its a trust isssue now.. not good for unibet at all this... and well i played poker for about 10+ years and never played on any site were there been this kind of issue for so long time.... going on for days in the begining i though the problem was on my side and my conection.. this is just starting roumors and so on about a new black friday and other crazy stuff.. 

• Like 2

I agree Andy. Cancel all Mtts would prob be the best move at this point at least. But I had this on Party to and 888 had a time period w similiar problems for quite some time too. So it happens and I am sure that this got nothing to do w Black Friday. All sites seem to cash in pretty good during this crisis so far. So lets just hope Unibet is able to fix this problem very soon ;)

• Like 1