Boma1975

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess its not only me that is having an issue once again.  This is not good at all if this keeps going.  Unibet should investigate and fix the problem and not rush on running the site.  I rather like to wait and  had the problem fix than having an issues often.  Thank you.

• Like 3

Agreed 100%. This cant go on. And also its kinda hard to believe its bc of a bigger playerpool regarding corona. Since its kinda late at night.

I am missing CG money too, refunds from yday and also have a huge stack in one MTT right now. Lobby is messed up ofc. And its getting also a problem if u get just the normal refund for huge stacks just bc its not a final table yet. As every MTT player knows u bust several and get some deep. And if they just refund the 2-3 deep runs, well u loose a lot more than just the buy ins u get back ....

• Like 1

I was at the final table of the Neptun 50e,last 3 people,i don t know if the other players had problems but after the break at 3:00 the poker client stopped working,guys that sucks,i will see tomorrow on what place i finished,if if finished 3rd i would request an icm chop for me since i was 2nd in chips pretty far away from the 3rd place(stacks were 52.5bb 31.1bb me and 14,1 the other guy,i will upload photos if needed.).

Guys please try to fix the server probles till the UO online.

After being unable to indentify location:

724605390_loginfailed3.thumb.png.bf69185b45dcd8d1d45da046d7392699.png

and several restarts finally logged on to see:

1874865616_loginfailed2.thumb.png.b22e94b78da26748c762e9899e4f489e.png

Several days ago had this one:

1592292464_loginfailed.thumb.png.85a622240388237be300f4f8e48a61e2.png

The web client shows this error instead:

451935553_loginfailed4.thumb.png.5d466482e09d03132431434136a59dec.png

And this on top of the connection problems... tourney cancellation(refund of just €17 (payed €15 total and was 17/30( with 40bb while 5th had only 60bb) was seated at great table and just wasted 3hours and probably a top place). Lobby/ table info missmatch, delay and total mess and 1 or 2 €100 Supernova tickets not won. Many /ITM/ICM misscalculations in regular major MTTs because of this...for weeks, months or even years if we count the same issues which reappear since the birth of Unibet Poker v2.

Forgot to mention the android app which still is unusable(at least as a back up) after several different reports. And this more than a month since the 1st report and 3-4 updates the situation looks exactly the same:

app-nologin.jpg.17cab29eac93e5579a926e2a0c0d26d7.jpg

• Like 2

ye i can get in on phone but nada works properly

dunno if they are trying to fix on the fly but it is a serious problem

better to shut the game down and fix i think or peeps gonna be streaming for the exit pronto

getting deep in an mtt hard enough but to lose because of tech issues their end really blows i feel ya anyone that happened to

and refunding buy ins for a player deep in doesn't really cover it unfortunately

hope they fix it coz i really like this site but there are many others...

I would understand why the moderators are not replying in the thread because it is late in the morning when iit happened earlier. I dont know , maybe , i am wrong.  But for me right now, i would not bother playing till i hear from Unibet and explain to us why did it happen again.  

• Like 1