September Promotions

Andrew

All you need to do is play poker cash games.

To get 1 free spin, you need to see:

• 50 flops at NL4 / PL4 or
  • 25 flops at NL10 / PL10 or
  • 15 flops at NL25 / PL25 and above

3 spins per day that is OK,

but if today cant see 50 flops did they count for tomorrow or not ?

@moeto_pate wrote:

All you need to do is play poker cash games.

To get 1 free spin, you need to see:

• 50 flops at NL4 / PL4 or
  • 25 flops at NL10 / PL10 or
  • 15 flops at NL25 / PL25 and above

@Andrew 3 spins per day that is OK,

but if today cant see 50 flops did they count for tomorrow or not ?

As a low volume player I'd also be interested in knowing this, so do flop counts roll over to the next day if the limit isn"t reached during one day?

It seems like i have some small issues in my poker client lobby.Can you please have a look into? All the freerolls are gone since last night,but i'm thinking this can have something to do with license legal issues,please just confirm so i know for sure.

And also it seems like it doesn't load completly the lobby.After logging in,most of the lobby will stay green,without those small poker promos and without the unibet community logo.Maybe it's just my case,but would much appreciate if you can have a look,or other members from Romania could confirm or not.Thanks

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@nutpeddler wrote:

As a low volume player I'd also be interested in knowing this, so do flop counts roll over to the next day if the limit isn"t reached during one day?

No - the counter resets each day.

@AndreiBN wrote:

@Andrew @David-Unibet

It seems like i have some small issues in my poker client lobby.Can you please have a look into? All the freerolls are gone since last night,but i'm thinking this can have something to do with license legal issues,please just confirm so i know for sure.

From another thead:

@Andrew-Unibet wrote:

@AndreiBN wrote:

Was talking about the one at 7 a.m.:))..Most likely it's just a local issue...I'll wait till later tonight when the new september missions and uo slot is added and check after

If you're Romanian, it's a local issue.  We had last minute concern that some of our promos were now not allowed under Romanian legisilation.  One of the consequences was that freerolls were hidden from Romanians overnight.  I'm pretty sure they'll be opened again this morning, but it depends on what the legal guys say when they're in the office in a bit.

@AndreiBN wrote:

@Andrew @David-Unibet

And also it seems like it doesn't load completly the lobby.After logging in,most of the lobby will stay green,without those small poker promos and without the unibet community logo.Maybe it's just my case,but would much appreciate if you can have a look,or other members from Romania could confirm or not.Thanks

There's a problem with banners - it happens fairly often at the start of the month.  It affects everyone, not just Romanians in this case.  It should be fixed shortly.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

Yeah,it's not so good at the moment.Exactly when next UO will be held in Bucharest.If it doens't work out,the UO Slot freeroll tickets will be useless for us.But ,there is always a good part of it.

When the other gambling sites renewed their license,they weren't allowed to play poker at all.So,Unibet at least it trying to do as much as they can.And it's not their fault at all,it's the romanian legislation which is so weird.But hope for the best,maybe things will be sorted out soon and it will be as good as it was before :P

At the moment,it's still not working,but we'll wait for it.The main important thing was just to fond out if it will be fixed or it will be something that's not gonna be available anymore for romanian players.

Thank you a lot for your updates and i'll post here as soon as the freerolls will be back :)

@Andrew-Unibet wrote:

Hmm, "just read what happened to you guys"?  

We have a full Romanian license, we're one of eleven at the moment.  The Romanian freeroll thing should be sorted now, as far as I know.

Hmm, "ROMANIAN PLAYERS, your freerolls have been disabled temporarily because of local legislation, they will hopefully be back during the next few days ... please be back" a copy from the Unibet twitch channel. Take a look on it, they are plenty of romanian players asking for the missing freerolls.

Oh, the first response went to Andrei BN, not to you Andrew.

The concern about this issue,was that we ,romanians players,have a recent negative history,in regards of gambling legislation.And without any noticed,as i said before,some gambling sites,just had to stop with online poker due the the weird romanian gambling legislation,and most of the players from Unibet,worried that this will happen again. 

@AndreiBN wrote:

@psrquack

The concern about this issue,was that we ,romanians players,have a recent negative history,in regards of gambling legislation.And without any noticed,as i said before,some gambling sites,just had to stop with online poker due the the weird romanian gambling legislation,and most of the players from Unibet,worried that this will happen again. 

The same negative history here bro. At least you have hope to sort it out. Here is zero licenced online firm except the state lottery.

Sorry to hear that.Sometimes,when politics get involved ,it's just about interests.

But in Romania ,Unibet had invested a lot,and like i said in my previous posts,i have no doubt that they are trying their best to solve any issues.The best proof is the UO organisez in Bucharest in december,and from what i've read ,they will keep investing.

These things will never happen in Canada because if government tries to take something from the people away, there will be riots & protests. That's why the Government here is so respectable because people have lots of freedom, so everyone is super nice 🆒

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

I know,bro!!! But there has been problems with countries from Eastern Europe block,and it will take a few generations to change in order to have a completly independent society .

Anyways,this is not such a big deal now.I'm sure things will be fixed in a couple of hours or days,and we'll go on from there :D

@AndreiBN wrote:

@psrquack Sorry to hear that.Sometimes,when politics get involved ,it's just about interests.

But in Romania ,Unibet had invested a lot,and like i said in my previous posts,i have no doubt that they are trying their best to solve any issues.The best proof is the UO organisez in Bucharest in december,and from what i've read ,they will keep investing.

The funny thing is that Unibet wanted to invest here a lot to. They were the main sponsor of the women handball team and  a first class football club. Fun fact that due to legislation the Discovery's channel local edition broadcasting from Romania (due to the cheaper paying costs) and Unibet advertises there for us to be a client.

@Magicadil wrote:

@AndreiBN @psrquack These things will never happen in Canada because if government tries to take something from the people away, there will be riots & protests. That's why the Government here is so respectable because people have lots of freedom, so everyone is super nice 🆒

We need a common gambling market with Canada!😃

@psrquack wrote:

@Andrew-Unibet wrote:

Hmm, "just read what happened to you guys"?  

We have a full Romanian license, we're one of eleven at the moment.  The Romanian freeroll thing should be sorted now, as far as I know.

Hmm, "ROMANIAN PLAYERS, your freerolls have been disabled temporarily because of local legislation, they will hopefully be back during the next few days ... please be back" a copy from the Unibet twitch channel. Take a look on it, they are plenty of romanian players asking for the missing freerolls.

Oh, the first response went to Andrei BN, not to you Andrew.

I'm confused on this part - we haven't posted that message on our Twitch channel and it's incorrect information. Are you able to post a link to the message you're seeing or a screenshot? Romanian players are still able to play on our client as usual, including freeroll tournaments.

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Archived