cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Unibet poker.JPG

Promotions and General Information:

Bounty Badlands:

This bounty tournament promotion started on August 26 and will run until September 8. For each knock-out a player has during specific bounty tournaments, they will receive points, the more points collected, the higher players will finish.

A total of €5,000 will be paid out in the leaderboard.

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/bounty-badlands

King of Flips

The King of Flips is back! In this promotion players collect bronze, silver or gold tokens by playing Cash Games, HexaPros or SNGs and each week they will additionally get one free bronze token just by logging in.

From September 9 – October 6, players can collect tokens and use them to battle the King of Flips.

Both the player and the King get dealt a poker hand and flop, turn and river is dealt, if the player wins, he/she has the option to collect the prize or risk it and continue to possibly win a better prize, with the top prize being an Unibet Open Paris package.

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/poker-flips

Omaha Action Weeks

From September 9 – 22, we will run Omaha focused weeks. We will have special MTTs with €5k added value and simple Cash Game missions with a PLO10 Cash Game ticket reward.

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/action-weeks

Unibet Open Paris

The last qualifier for Unibet Open Malta will run on September 1 before the qualifiers for Paris will kick in. Players can qualify each Sunday for a €2000 package for the event taking place in capital of France from November 28 – December 1. In addition to that, each Wednesday we will run Seat Only qualifiers for Paris.

September Mission: (Scroll right to see rewards)

1a Play a Unibet Open satellite In the main lobby, choose "Tournament", then "Full Schedule". Filter to Unibet Open satellites by using the "Unibet Open" checkbox. Register for a satellite and finish it to complete this objective. €1 Unibet Open ticket
1b Play HexaPro tournaments Play 3 HexaPro tournaments
1c Make flushes Make a flush in Hold'em cash games 3 times (excluding Banzai Hold'em)

2a Visit the Bonus shop Visit the "Bonus Shop" by pressing on your alias, going to "Profile" then "Bonus Shop" €1000 GTD Mission Special ticket +
5 Blender Blast free spins
2b PLO Blackjack Be dealt 20 cards with a value of 10 or higher at any PLO cash game stake
2c  Play Sit & Go and play HexaPro the next day Complete a regular Sit & Go, then play a HexaPro SNG the next day

3a Be Dealt Aces Be dealt Aces in any Hold'em cash game €2 HexaPro ticket
3b Pklay SNG or HexaPro Play 5 SNG or Hexapro tournaments
3c PLO Showdown Win at least one hand at showdown in any PLO cash game for three days in a row

4a NLHE hearts and diamonds Be dealt only hearts and diamonds 10 times at any NLHE cash game stake €3000 GTD Mission Special ticket +
10 Blender Blast free spins
4b Double up in Banzai Reach 20 big blinds (double the starting stack) in any Banzai cash game
4C MTT cash Finish in the money in any non-freeroll multi-table tournament 2 days in a row

5a HexaPro 3x1.5x Get into a 1.5x multiplier HexaPro 3 times €10 SNG ticket
5b Multi task See 10 flops in cash game at 2 tables at once
5c All One Suit Be dealt 4 cards of the same suit in Omaha cash games twice
22 REPLIES 22
MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

@MadAdo, sorry 'bout that, it's a new link which most probaly is not live yet. I'm looking into it.

jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

Last one though Annoyed Why not 10x1 or 5x2, or even 2x5., it would made this easier. And i was counting on that sweet 500 points again WaterfallCheeky. Curious about Omaha promo, but im rekked there at the moment so i need some time off to get my mindset from the floor Happyshy

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
wwaanneess Rank 18
Rank 18

Seems like one of the harder missions, getting in the money two days in a row, doesn't include qualifiers? Got a 4 euro uo ticket from 1 euro uo satty and counter still on 0/2. If i remember correctly, last month missions always included satties as well on this mission. 

0 Likes
wwaanneess Rank 18
Rank 18

ignore my last post, counter is now indeed on 1/2 now, but it changed with some delay...

qualifiers do count as cashing, just like before!

sorry for mixup!

Sweeedeeen Rank 13
Rank 13

@Ray-Unibet 

Kinf of flips doesnt work with me. I played some hands today and 91 floops seen, flops progess bar works fine, but aviable tokens is always 0.

MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

@Sweeedeeen wrote:

@Ray-Unibet 

Kinf of flips doesnt work with me. I played some hands today and 91 floops seen, flops progess bar works fine, but aviable tokens is always 0.

@Ray-Unibet, @Jeppe-Unibet 

screenshot.pngPlayed 100+ flops today, none tokens added - even the BONUS one!

Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

Just adding to the previous posts...

kingofflips.png

Play button is green but the tokens counter is showing zero.

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Purps wrote:

Just adding to the previous posts...

kingofflips.png

Play button is green but the tokens counter is showing zero.

Maybe this time it means you have to play the requirements to get the tokens.

0 Likes