Self-exclude a particular game type?

Elukka12

@Elukka12  this would make the life of many of us easier...

Unibet at first intended to implement it in the near future(numerous requests for such option on 2+2 forum during the years). Then the last response about a month or two ago stated that it would be too much work for the devs.

Thanks for reminding me one more reason for my negative feedback lately 😃

• 5 months later...

@GothMoth wrote:

@Elukka12  this would make the life of many of us easier...

Unibet at first intended to implement it in the near future(numerous requests for such option on 2+2 forum during the years). Then the last response about a month or two ago stated that it would be too much work for the devs.

Thanks for reminding me one more reason for my negative feedback lately 😃

Lying hypocrites...

@fish8one, I think you need to look up "lie" and "hypocrite" in the dictionary, as your comment doesn't make any sense :)

The RG dev resources are completely separate from the poker ones (even different companies). The RG resources are put into initiatives that benefit all players, and therefore poker game type blocks aren't a high priority.

What we can do is block cash games on request, but technically not possible with other game types yet.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

You are right, sorry was fuming today again..
Hypocrites only than..:)

But now i have smilling with one eye and crying only with the other...

Since when can be cash game blocked,..??!

Better late than never..

Limits as well or only the " cash games" in whole..?

Cheers

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@fish8one, I think you need to look up "lie" and "hypocrite" in the dictionary, as your comment doesn't make any sense :)

The RG dev resources are completely separate from the poker ones (even different companies). The RG resources are put into initiatives that benefit all players, and therefore poker game type blocks aren't a high priority.

What we can do is block cash games on request, but technically not possible with other game types yet.

Thx for Ur answer and understanding:)

Do NOT want to argue, but the LIMIT STOP, which i always cry about would benefit all the players, main "responsible play" subject,as well i think..Personaly my last 24 hours was a hell...i know it is my fault to spew 3 weeks grind in 2 hours (again!)..i know i should not do what i do sometimes (many other probably)..but just a simple 24hrs procceding time to be able to play higher than set up was..would make adifference, i believe..The sites profit may would lower for long term, but players mental and physical health would be "saved" much more...:)Just a thought from a fish..:)

p:S: Honestly dont want argue or blame...

sorry about my english as well, no bother to check correct gramma or spelling...

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@fish8oneno worries, I understand what a badbeat (or several) can do :) we have always been able to block cash games, but it's a manual thing on our end. Can't block stakes but only cash game types (Banzai, NLH, PLO)

This will be more than enough in some cases. The optimal outcome of course will be hexapro self-exclusion/loss limit.

Maybe sending some tech-resources (after the success with the bugs elimination) on a mission to code something like the limits at stars. Without the stakes at first and on a weekly basis doesn't seem so impossible. @Stubbe-Unibet  our hopes are set on you.

Afterall when the monthly missions are gone, no excuse remains for cross/advertising of all game formats. @Patric-Unibet was reluctant for so long, but actually gave some promises for a change in the future, in response to few of the numerous appeals on twoplustwo. Back then however, the situation was totally different esp. ~2 years ago - the unstable and sometimes almost unplayable client had all the attention.

• Like 1