Secret Freeroll Password Thread

jonny2192

I will be using this thread to give away the secret freeroll password.

Just post the password encrypted with an enigma machine(dont want others just guessing it) and I will PM you the secret freeroll password.

Please note that you need to post the thread password not the freeroll password to get the password.

GL all in the freeroll.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@steppek77 wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

I will be using this thread to give away the secret freeroll password.

I have no clue which freeroll you are talking about.

Is it a Unibet freeroll  called "The Secret Freeroll" ? Or are you talking about another pokerclient?

Definelty Unibet

But its good you dont know anything about it, as if everyone knew about it, it wouldnt be very secret.

@radge1 wrote:

Thanks @jonny2192...I have followed the download link provided and printed out the special polarizing filters....I can now see the freeroll in the lobby...not many registered so far 😏

Glad you solved the riddle @radge1 and are registerd, the polarazing filters work well in most well known fast food joints and many supermarkets and other major stores.

Just wear the filters round the store and you will find passwords hidden on the walls, just got a free big mac using mine in Mcs.

I want to inform you jonny, that I found a piece of the password during my bitcoin mining season. So giving out the pass should have more providence in the future. I prefer giving out only one letter/person or giving out only after the registration closed.🆒

Tikiet Pleezeee! 😀

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Dude, that's lacist.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived