Santa's Challenge

radge1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Hopey1993 wrote:

Screenshot_20191204-094439.thumb.png.93f9d05cb9aabc99dd200bbab53eae9f.png

Also I can't even see what missions are on email from unibet they told me I had keys for santa challenge for snowballs but still it's not there 

@Hopey1993 

We just have to wait for the fix on this.

Prizes are getting credited though and you can see the next 3 missions on this post: 

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Weekly-bug-reports-tournament/m-p/290999#M44361

:Thumbsup:

• Like 1

@heroofwarcraft wrote:

what redesign? also can u fix him from having a 90% ball catch rate in the first try and 90% second level. :))))

@heroofwarcraft. Redesign (still very early in the process, so I've blurred it to not show any details ;)):

1522485216_DTP_MTT5BLUR.thumb.png.81bb16a3759518956f520d1614de1ece.png

Probabilities. It's actually a 50/50 on the first throw :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Some bad news with the web client promotion display issue. The expected fix resulted in some other bugs, so it can't be released. This unfortunately means I can't say when it'll be working in the web client again. If you need any info about your tokens/the promos, just let me know here (thanks @Purps for posting the missions). As mentioned before, the desktop and mobile app works fine :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Livertool wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

If you need any info about your tokens/the promos, just let me know here (thanks @Purps for posting the missions). As mentioned before, the desktop and mobile app works fine :)

So if you played last couple of weeks and don't have access to desktop or app, bye bye tokens?

@Stubbe-Unibet ? I demand answers 😏

• 4 weeks later...