Santa's Challenge

radge1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Purps  me too/ after some update the client stopped working. I don’t want to change something, because these updates can continue indefinitely, as in computer games. all the more through the browser faster and easier +  reinstalling windows is boring and not interesting and I will lose a paid program from which I do not remember the password 😃

• Like 1

Is it just me or are the odds of getting more than 2 good throws/ level ups ridiculously bad. So far I've played about 9-12 games and not got more than 1 level up..... That Santa keeps getting the best of me....

Also - When it says take aim at ay of the 6 locations, is it just me or is it not exactly obvious what the 6 locations are on the snowmen? Like, I guessed that it is either the upper area or lower area of each snowman. You click on a location and it kind of plonks the snowball somewhere a bit random almost so you can't tell if its high or low... Fun challenge but software isnt running great for it.

• Like 1

I think you are assuming that Santa picks a one in 6 choice RANDOMLY - !

As has been mentioned this seems to be the goalkeeper game with background chages.

A real goalkeeper doesn't deide RANDOMly where to move.

@JeppeL can you confirm/deny whether or not Santa moves randomly.

(I did notice in the T's& C's of a similar type of apparantly random choice on a totally unconnected site that it spefically said the choices were NOT random)

An update on the Santa web client issue - Santa prefers true believers that always have him on their desktop, rather than just think about him occasionally ;)

We have a new fix that we will test today, and if ok we should be able to do a deploy early next week. We don't want to do a release on Fridays if something goes south and we have no dev resources on weekends.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Im talking about the 31 days challenge. @Patric-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet @Leo-Unibet  can we have some info about those reward tokens we are playing for the first two days? I found no information at all, but maybe im clueless. I completed yesterdays mission, but i didnt receive any token (i assume it will be solved with the upcoming client update, and it should be ok, but...). 

@cris1285, see my previous reply to Merenitsu :)
"An update on the Santa web client issue - Santa prefers true believers that always have him on their desktop, rather than just think about him occasionally Wink
We have a new fix that we will test today, and if ok we should be able to do a deploy early next week. We don't want to do a release on Fridays if something goes south and we have no dev resources on weekends.
Again, apologies for the inconvenience"

EDIT: Ah, realize the reply was actually in another thread (the right thread ;) ). Anyway, same for this promo. The promo is working just fine, it's just not shown on the web client. Tokens are credited

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

" Santa prefers true believers that always have him on their desktop, rather than just think about him occasionally Wink"

It's not fair for some users, for example i have a few years old laptop with integrated graphics and it's impossible to launch yours poker app, cause it's always crashing. I will prefer to use it but i can't. Of course there is the way to use smatrphone app, but i think every user should have the equal rights to praticipate in promotions.

@Stubbe-Unibet  @RayL  I've just tried registering for Santa's challenge bronze flip and the excess flip,on my desktop, but despite having 7 tickets it will only let me use 1 in each tourney, where some players have multiple tickets. Any help please. 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

edit: Ah, realize the reply was actually in another thread (the right thread ;) ). Anyway, same for this promo. The promo is working just fine, it's just not shown on the web client. Tokens are credited

Tokens are NOT credited.I've completed 1 & 2 missions and didn't get any rewards.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R, try to click the ticket name and choose multiple tickets, instead of clicking the + icon ;)

Sorry @Stubbe-Unibet but I've tried every combination or registering, through the tickets themselves or directly in the lobby. I've just unregistered and tried again but neither tourney will let me use more than 1 ticket. :teardrop:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png