Sad the loss of 0,02 & 0,25 in freeroll

Babyjcc2828

@MadAdo @Babyjcc2828  I think it has a connection with new satellites  ... earlier it was easy to build a balance from zero -> with qualifiers + small bounties it would be even better.. Compared to other websites, Unibet has potential here ... I think that even a small deposit ie. 10euro has a lot of potential in current offer ... qualifier, a lot new nanos .... 

if someone doesn't have patience for the slowly build bankroll from freerolls it should go this way ... 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

I was the one that want to remove the bounties and add them to the prizes. How wrong was i :waterfall:. From me its much tougher to get the tickets now. Bubble is much longer, people play much much tighter than before. And even if it was really little bounties i miss those 10cents when you eliminate 5 people in one hand ;). Without winning the tickets at least you hit some bounties. Now when you bubble the freeroll you feel stupid to play for 0 2h 😏. I think they will make comeback, they were always visible in poker promotions. At least i hope they will.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Archived