cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@GhostyToasty wrote:

i reported the easiest collusion case in the world MONTHS ago.

Your so called security team aint done a thing

Just on this one point, I can't see any fraud report you've raised with customer service. Every single report sent via CS is looked at and I can personally guarentee that because I send each and every one to the fraud team myself, regardless of how trivial they are.

If there is something you want the team to look at you can send me a PM with the information or contact support and I'll make sure it gets looked at but if you don't report it, we can't look at it.

0 Likes
GhostyToasty
Rank 10
Rank 10

No offense but you post that video. You keyboard hero's amuse me 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣. 

But no one is playing victim or Narcissist.

Just because you don't go through it don't mean it don't happen. You like bum licking so obviously you won't see the real plan.

0 Likes
GhostyToasty
Rank 10
Rank 10

THANK YOU. THE MORE YOU WIN THE MORE YHEY $€**** YOU. FINALLY @TMS1234 you nailed it

0 Likes
GhostyToasty
Rank 10
Rank 10
Have you played him????
0 Likes
GhostyToasty
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi I made a post months ago and they said they will get back to me and not a word @Andy-Unibet 

0 Likes
Andy-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@GhostyToasty wrote:

Hi I made a post months ago and they said they will get back to me and not a word @Andy-Unibet 

Could you copy/paste the report please? I can't seem to find any in this thread where you give time/date and alises of players you believe are doing anything fraudulent.

0 Likes
omaha_player
Rank 7
Rank 7

Typical cheater house bot on this site. Pre-flop all-in with nothing. It wins every all-in with nothing. What he does is completely unrealistic. I tried several times to imitate the play of these bots, but with zero success. After 2-3 all-in with better hand, I alway failed. They never lose. If this is not HeartHeartsHeart, someone explain it. And then they simply disappear and you never see them again. Then a new "face" comes up and starts again.

0 Likes
TMS1234
Rank 5
Rank 5

Yes, I totally agree.

Yesterday was horrible day again. I looked my hand history, I lost 9/10 biggest pots/all-in (net +/- over 60 eur per hand). Today I have lost 6/8.... No matter is there 3 outs or flush draw on the turn. River will give it to your opponent. You don`t hit anything when you have a draw. This is just unreal. Some players are just meant to lose (maybe if they have won something on other games and that`s why system works like this). It`s just ridiculous that there are given stake limits to sports betting -> when you go to play poker, house bots takes all you have.

0 Likes
GhostyToasty
Rank 10
Rank 10
That's alot of big blinds for a a pl4 table.
0 Likes